Oxfordshire's men raced to an emphatic 149-86 victory over Cambridgeshire in a friendly at Kidlington.
Oxon won on five of the six rinks, drawing the other, with Alan Ley’s four the highest-winning side thanks to a 35-8 victory.
Oxfordshire 149, Cambridgeshire 86 (Oxon rink scores): P Demczak, B Jarvie, S Jones, M Brain won 22-19; B Willoughby, P Brittin, A Hall, J Lucas won 30-12; R Green, J Benfield, R Barnett, M Andrew won 24-15; V Webb, J Stephens, D Wedge, B Gilkes drew 18-18; C Lewis, J Timms, H Payne, A Ley won 35-8; S Tolhurst, T Backer-Holst, J O’Shea, I Whelpton won 20-14.
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn’s offered Olympic trial despite defeat
- MOTORSPORT: Renault driver Jolyon Palmer is against new safety shield
- BASKETBALL: Oxfordshire trio in junior regional side
- ANGLING: Holder Craig Partridge gets off to flying start
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford driver Matt Chapman facing first two-hour endurance test
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford's David Murphy competes against Olympic champion in British final
- Canice Carroll raring for next season already after breaking into Oxford United's side
- Reaction to Shrewsbury Town defeat defined Oxford United's season – Michael Appleton