OXFORD United have announced two new faces will join the club's board.
Mike O'Leary and Frank Waterhouse both become non-executive directors, the latter replacing Paul Wright as chief financial officer.
O'Leary spent two years as chief executive at West Bromwich Albion and has more than 30 years of board experience.
Waterhouse, a chartered accountant, has spent a similar length of time working in finance.
The changes mean United's board now comprises Darryl Eales (chairman), Mark Aston (chief executive) and directors Ian Lenagan, Mike O’Leary and Frank Waterhouse.
Latest United news:
- EFL Trophy controversy rumbles on with under 23 teams and shoot-outs for draws
- Fixture changes for Oxford United include derby at Swindon Town
- WATCH: Oxford United players undergo gruelling tests on first day of pre-season
- Oxford United will start pre-season training at Bisham Abbey while work is done at Roman Way
- Liam Sercombe relishing seeing Oxford United teammates again – but not looking forward to pre-season tests