OXFORD United have announced two new faces will join the club's board.
Mike O'Leary and Frank Waterhouse both become non-executive directors, the latter replacing Paul Wright as chief financial officer.
O'Leary spent two years as chief executive at West Bromwich Albion and has more than 30 years of board experience.
Waterhouse, a chartered accountant, has spent a similar length of time working in finance.
The changes mean United's board now comprises Darryl Eales (chairman), Mark Aston (chief executive) and directors Ian Lenagan, Mike O’Leary and Frank Waterhouse.
Latest United news:
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Macclesfield Town
- Alex MacDonald hails Simon Eastwood for keeping Oxford United in FA Cup
- Macclesfield Town 0, Oxford United 0
- Macclesfield tie is chance to repeat Oxford United’s FA Cup heroics – boss Michael Appleton
- Jonny Giles has ability and attitude to succeed, says City boss ahead of winger's return to Oxford United