OXFORD United have announced two new faces will join the club's board.
Mike O'Leary and Frank Waterhouse both become non-executive directors, the latter replacing Paul Wright as chief financial officer.
O'Leary spent two years as chief executive at West Bromwich Albion and has more than 30 years of board experience.
Waterhouse, a chartered accountant, has spent a similar length of time working in finance.
The changes mean United's board now comprises Darryl Eales (chairman), Mark Aston (chief executive) and directors Ian Lenagan, Mike O’Leary and Frank Waterhouse.
Latest United news:
- Reaction to Shrewsbury Town defeat defined Oxford United's season – Michael Appleton
- Michael Appleton sets Oxford United one last target to hit this season
- Confident Josh Ruffels eager to add new attacking dimension to his Oxford United displays
- Oxford United can reach 100 goals for season on final day
- Injury likely to rule Tyler Roberts out of Oxford United reunion