OXFORD United have announced two new faces will join the club's board.
Mike O'Leary and Frank Waterhouse both become non-executive directors, the latter replacing Paul Wright as chief financial officer.
O'Leary spent two years as chief executive at West Bromwich Albion and has more than 30 years of board experience.
Waterhouse, a chartered accountant, has spent a similar length of time working in finance.
The changes mean United's board now comprises Darryl Eales (chairman), Mark Aston (chief executive) and directors Ian Lenagan, Mike O’Leary and Frank Waterhouse.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United run out of time in plans for temporary fourth stand against Wycombe Wanderers
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- Oxford United face tense wait over Kemar Roofe's fitness for season finale
- Oxfordshire Senior Cup final details are confirmed
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash