OXFORD United have announced two new faces will join the club's board.
Mike O'Leary and Frank Waterhouse both become non-executive directors, the latter replacing Paul Wright as chief financial officer.
O'Leary spent two years as chief executive at West Bromwich Albion and has more than 30 years of board experience.
Waterhouse, a chartered accountant, has spent a similar length of time working in finance.
The changes mean United's board now comprises Darryl Eales (chairman), Mark Aston (chief executive) and directors Ian Lenagan, Mike O’Leary and Frank Waterhouse.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- Oxford United to discover EFL Trophy opponents in draw tomorrow
- Tough pre-season games are helping Oxford United get set for League One, says Chey Dunkley
- Liam Sercombe gets fitness boost but Oxford United await news on Alex MacDonald scan
- Ryan Taylor is fit and raring to go for Oxford United this season