LAURA Watkins continued her domination of the Bicester ladies’ championship by claiming her tenth title in a row.
Still only 23, her 156 total was 27 shots clear of nearest challenger Carly Bosher in the gross competition.
Lorna Goodwin won the nett title, while Spencer Carter (nett) and Tim Horn (gross) lifted the men’s titles.
The top three at Witney Lakes’ club championship were separated by just two shots.
Wayne Dickinson’s 36-hole total of 151, was one shot better than Lloyd Allmond, who edged out club captain Alan Aston by the same margin.
Latest Sport news
- Kemar Roofe on a mission to make Oxford United starting line-up
- Danny Hylton happy to wait on contract talks until Oxford United's future is decided
- Composure will be key for Oxford United in sprint for the finish, says Michael Appleton
- Gareth Ainsworth aiming for Wycombe to make more memories at Oxford United's expense
- Michael Appleton puts faith in Oxford United injured players to make right call
- Oxford United goalkeeper Benji Buchel ready for Wycombe bombardment
- POINT-TO-POINT: Victoria Pendleton returns to the saddle at Kingston Blount
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire youngsters reach national finals after dramatic shoot-out
- CRICKET: No knee-jerk reactions for Oxfordshire, says captain Luke Ryan
- CRICKET: Lloyd Sabin ready to lead Banbury in Division 1 of Home Counties Premier League