LAURA Watkins continued her domination of the Bicester ladies’ championship by claiming her tenth title in a row.
Still only 23, her 156 total was 27 shots clear of nearest challenger Carly Bosher in the gross competition.
Lorna Goodwin won the nett title, while Spencer Carter (nett) and Tim Horn (gross) lifted the men’s titles.
The top three at Witney Lakes’ club championship were separated by just two shots.
Wayne Dickinson’s 36-hole total of 151, was one shot better than Lloyd Allmond, who edged out club captain Alan Aston by the same margin.
Latest Sport news
- Liam Sercombe – changing roles is part of Oxford United adapting to life at the higher level
- Michael Appleton: Oxford United must improve against League One's route one merchants
- Millwall result will determine Oxford United mood for next fortnight, says captain John Lundstram
- Oxford United boss issues warning over dangerous Millwall strikers
- Millwall manager Neil Harris full of respect for 'attack-minded' Oxford United
- Striker Wes Thomas’s calf injuries proving a mystery for Oxford United
- OxVox column: How I ended up building a network of exiles
- FOOTBALL: Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to deliver without suspended captain Scott Davies
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins and Banbury ready to lock horns in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Wantage Town eye good end to tough week ahead of FA Trophy tie at Weymouth