LAURA Watkins continued her domination of the Bicester ladies’ championship by claiming her tenth title in a row.
Still only 23, her 156 total was 27 shots clear of nearest challenger Carly Bosher in the gross competition.
Lorna Goodwin won the nett title, while Spencer Carter (nett) and Tim Horn (gross) lifted the men’s titles.
The top three at Witney Lakes’ club championship were separated by just two shots.
Wayne Dickinson’s 36-hole total of 151, was one shot better than Lloyd Allmond, who edged out club captain Alan Aston by the same margin.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United upbeat about Rob Hall's hamstring injury
- Oxford United fans' chat
- 'We were not ruthless enough', says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton, 'but it's difficult to say that after a 4-0 win'
- Clean sheet is just like a hat-trick for Oxford United's defenders, says Joe Skarz
- Hat-trick hero Conor McAleny takes centre stage as Oxford United close in on play-off places
- HOCKEY: Oxford’s Trophy hopes ended in dramatic penalty shoot-out
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Ricky Johnson’s late goal earns Banbury United victory
- FOOTBALL: Debutant Ezra Forde saves Oxford City with last-gasp goal
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh draw, but Didcot Town and Wantage Town suffer defeats