TADMARTON Heath are running junior coaching courses for a range of abilities during the school holidays.
The first three-day sessions are for experienced golfers with a handicap of under 18, from July 28-30.
Beginners aged 5-10 can get their first taste of the sport from August 4-6, while those aged 11-18 can receive tuition from August 11-13.
The courses will run from 9am-3pm and are in conjunction with English Golf and the English Golf Union.
Balls and equipment will be provided.
It costs £70 per course and bookings can be made by contacting head professional John Stubbs on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01608 730047.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell looking forward to Wentworth
- BOWLS: Tidball's last shot earns South Oxford thrilling victory
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter upbeat over fitness ahead of junior French Open bid
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Oxford Saints too strong for Jurassic Coast Raptors
- ATHLETICS: Emma O'Hara stars as Radley are made to battle in Southern League
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's Nick Jones wins Wallingford Thames Run 10k
- ATHLETICS: David Kuester to undergo surgery after Masters victory
- RUGBY UNION: Frances Goss named in England Women Under 18 Talent Development Group