TADMARTON Heath are running junior coaching courses for a range of abilities during the school holidays.
The first three-day sessions are for experienced golfers with a handicap of under 18, from July 28-30.
Beginners aged 5-10 can get their first taste of the sport from August 4-6, while those aged 11-18 can receive tuition from August 11-13.
The courses will run from 9am-3pm and are in conjunction with English Golf and the English Golf Union.
Balls and equipment will be provided.
It costs £70 per course and bookings can be made by contacting head professional John Stubbs on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01608 730047.
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford are overpowered by Littlemore