TADMARTON Heath are running junior coaching courses for a range of abilities during the school holidays.
The first three-day sessions are for experienced golfers with a handicap of under 18, from July 28-30.
Beginners aged 5-10 can get their first taste of the sport from August 4-6, while those aged 11-18 can receive tuition from August 11-13.
The courses will run from 9am-3pm and are in conjunction with English Golf and the English Golf Union.
Balls and equipment will be provided.
It costs £70 per course and bookings can be made by contacting head professional John Stubbs on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01608 730047.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Charlton boss Russell Slade unhappy with side over Oxford United equaliser
- MOTOR SPORT: Bradley Smith makes speedy recovery to line up in Japan
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory