TADMARTON Heath are running junior coaching courses for a range of abilities during the school holidays.
The first three-day sessions are for experienced golfers with a handicap of under 18, from July 28-30.
Beginners aged 5-10 can get their first taste of the sport from August 4-6, while those aged 11-18 can receive tuition from August 11-13.
The courses will run from 9am-3pm and are in conjunction with English Golf and the English Golf Union.
Balls and equipment will be provided.
It costs £70 per course and bookings can be made by contacting head professional John Stubbs on firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01608 730047.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United season ticket sales set to break new ground at Kassam Stadium
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter thrilled by Wimbledon call
- CRICKET: Vice-captain Jonny Cater backs Oxfordshire to end poor run in Unicorns Counties Championship
- RUGBY UNION: Bevon Armitage has high hopes after signing for Chinnor
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew captain Andy Harris delighted by Joe Thomas form
- CRICKET: John Barrett hails Oxford's quality ahead of Thame Town derby
- TENNIS: Ustic saves match points on way to maiden title
- ROWING: Oxon crews reign at damp Reading regatta
- ICE HOCKEY: Elliott End set up to honour Oxford City Stars aces
- UD Marbella to provide Oxford United's sole opposition at training camp in Spain