A five-wicket haul from Anupam Sanklecha and a fine knock of 70 from Calvin Dickinson steered Shipton-under-Wychwood to a six wicket win at home to Falkland in Division 2.
Last week, Sanklecha captured five wickets in Shipton’s 69-run victory against Horspath.
And he did it again on Saturday, finishing with 5-46 from 17 overs after his side elected to bowl first.
The Indian import trapped David Bloor lbw early on, but Bruce Martin and James Bloodworth steadied the ship.
Spinner Shaun Miller ended the partnership by taking a caught and bowled chance to remove Martin for 53.
Sanklecha then bowled Bloodworth to leave the visitors at 106-3.
A miserly spell from Jason Hunt, who took 2-4 in only three overs, left the visitors struggling at 118-5.
Sanklecha then returned for his second stint, removing Craig Williams, Ian Slatcher and Nigel Trumper all for ducks as Falkland were all out for 158 in 45 overs.
After losing Joe Barnett early in their reply, a magnificent 112-run partnership between Dickinson and Ross Barrett laid the platform for the home side’s success.
Shipton then eased to victory with few alarms Craig Wood and Simon Hole steering them to 162-4 after 45 overs.
Shipton 25pts, Falkland 5
Latest Sport news
- Rochdale 0, Oxford United 4 (Johnson 18, Hall 29, Taylor 53, Ledson 73)
- UPDATES - Rochdale v Oxford United
- Oxford United handed boost with key Rochdale defender serving suspension
- Marvin Johnson looking for more of the same when Oxford United visit Rochdale
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re recharged for busy league and cup schedule
- SWIMMING: David Murphy delivers masterclass to set more records at Arena Pro Swim Series
- TABLE TENNIS: Bicester squeeze past Holton in Aubrey Hughes Handicap Shield opener
- ANGLING: Alan Steele clinches Victory Cup
- INDOOR CRICKET: Chipping Norton and Ruscote title race goes down to the wire
- ON CUE: Q Zone go top of Gentworks Oxford & District Snooker League