Ty Eyles hit a superb 107 not out as Marlborough (Woodstock) reached the final of the second tier of the Oxfordshire Under 15 Championship.
Eyles’s sensational innings helped his side to 150-1, before Henry Box (Witney) replied with 107-6.
Marlborough will face St Birinus (Didcot) as a decider in a group decimated by postponements.
St Birinus were 22-1 in reply to Cheney’s 96-9 when rain stopped play, but the former were ahead on run rate.
Under 17 Cup semi-final: Burford 174-8 (J Davies 56, M Doe 36, T Perkins 3-18), Bartholomew 126 (J Nelson 3-21).
Under 13 Cup semi-finals: Burford 122-5 (J Romanek 67), Cherwell 107-6; Warriner 91-6 (G Tait 54no), Lord Williams 94-6. Final at Shipton CC on Monday (2.30).
Under 15 Premier League: Wood Green 44, Lord Williams 45-8; Barholomew Eynsham 66, Lord Williams 69-2.
Under 13 League: Bartholomew 126-2 (A McCreadie 44), Gosford 86-4; Oxford Spires 65, Cherwell 67-6.
Under 12 pairs League: Henry Box 247, St Gregory 218; Chipping Norton 225, Cheney 226.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United striker James Roberts joins Stalybridge Celtic on loan
- Oxford United boss delivers Wembley warning to his players ahead of Chesterfield trip
- Time for Oxford United to take big chance and make our mark – Michael Appleton
- I've been a nightmare to live with, says Oxford United defender Joe Skarz
- Wes Thomas keeps his spirits up on long road to Oxford United recovery
- Gary Caldwell: Flexible Chesterfield are a threat to Oxford United
- From the boardroom column: Oxford United are making waves across the world
- FOOTBALL: Kidlington reveal ground renovation plans
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses fourth halfway cut in a row
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins out to maintain their great escape bid