Ty Eyles hit a superb 107 not out as Marlborough (Woodstock) reached the final of the second tier of the Oxfordshire Under 15 Championship.
Eyles’s sensational innings helped his side to 150-1, before Henry Box (Witney) replied with 107-6.
Marlborough will face St Birinus (Didcot) as a decider in a group decimated by postponements.
St Birinus were 22-1 in reply to Cheney’s 96-9 when rain stopped play, but the former were ahead on run rate.
Under 17 Cup semi-final: Burford 174-8 (J Davies 56, M Doe 36, T Perkins 3-18), Bartholomew 126 (J Nelson 3-21).
Under 13 Cup semi-finals: Burford 122-5 (J Romanek 67), Cherwell 107-6; Warriner 91-6 (G Tait 54no), Lord Williams 94-6. Final at Shipton CC on Monday (2.30).
Under 15 Premier League: Wood Green 44, Lord Williams 45-8; Barholomew Eynsham 66, Lord Williams 69-2.
Under 13 League: Bartholomew 126-2 (A McCreadie 44), Gosford 86-4; Oxford Spires 65, Cherwell 67-6.
Under 12 pairs League: Henry Box 247, St Gregory 218; Chipping Norton 225, Cheney 226.
Latest Sport news
- Ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback
- FOOTBALL: Southern League previews for Didcot, Wantage, Kidlington and Banbury
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins record first victory as last kick misses target
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor bury battling opponents with six-try display to stay top of the table
- GOLF: Final pair seal Foursomes crown for Frilford Heath
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks' chances go west as Isca edge tight contest
- RUGBY UNION: Bicester scrape home to narrow derby win against Wallingford