Goalkeeper Matty Simms saved two spot-kicks and scored the winner as Oxford Academy beat Corby Kingswood 4-3 on penalties in the final of the Under 13 ESF Festival of Football.
After the sides were locked at 0-0, the tie went to a shoot-out at the University of Warwick Football Centre.
Simms saved two spot-kicks, before stepping up to hit the winner after Luke Elliott, Jamie McSporran and Cian Gaul had earlier scored from the spot.
In the previous rounds, Oxford beat Wells City 4-0, with Elliott (2), Harley Giles and Kyran Lofthouse on target.
They then defeated Stalybridge Celtic 2-0, Elliott scoring twice, before crushing Harborne Hotshots 5-1, with goals from Twariq Yusuf, who netted a double, Rhys King and Gaul.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United boss issues warning over dangerous Millwall strikers
- Millwall manager Neil Harris full of respect for 'attack-minded' Oxford United
- Striker Wes Thomas’s calf injuries proving a mystery for Oxford United
- OxVox column: How I ended up building a network of exiles
- FOOTBALL: Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to deliver without suspended captain Scott Davies
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins and Banbury ready to lock horns in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Wantage Town eye good end to tough week ahead of FA Trophy tie at Weymouth
- FOOTBALL: George McEachran features for England in European Under 17 Championship qualifiers
- ROWING: Wallingford's Ellie Piggott and Brianna Stubbs hold on to national title
- Oxford United knocked out of FA Youth Cup by Bristol Rovers in first round