Goalkeeper Matty Simms saved two spot-kicks and scored the winner as Oxford Academy beat Corby Kingswood 4-3 on penalties in the final of the Under 13 ESF Festival of Football.
After the sides were locked at 0-0, the tie went to a shoot-out at the University of Warwick Football Centre.
Simms saved two spot-kicks, before stepping up to hit the winner after Luke Elliott, Jamie McSporran and Cian Gaul had earlier scored from the spot.
In the previous rounds, Oxford beat Wells City 4-0, with Elliott (2), Harley Giles and Kyran Lofthouse on target.
They then defeated Stalybridge Celtic 2-0, Elliott scoring twice, before crushing Harborne Hotshots 5-1, with goals from Twariq Yusuf, who netted a double, Rhys King and Gaul.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's FA Cup clash with Middlesbrough
- Oxford United's late FA Cup defeat is 'sickener' - Chris Maguire
- Middlesbrough 3 (Leadbitter 26, Gestede 34, Stuani 86), Oxford United 2 (Maguire 63, Martinez 65)
- UPDATES - Middlesbrough v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re not afraid of Boro and relishing a bumper away day
- Chris Maguire hopes Oxford United can grab the FA Cup headlines against Middlesbrough
- Oxford United players excited by enormous following for FA Cup tie, says Ryan Ledson
- ICE HOCKEY: Ben Payne back as Oxford City Stars seek double over Milton Keynes Thunder
- Bream come to top for Doug Robinson in Littlemore's Chandlers Cup
- SWIMMING: Formidable City of Oxford make it five county titles in a row