Goalkeeper Matty Simms saved two spot-kicks and scored the winner as Oxford Academy beat Corby Kingswood 4-3 on penalties in the final of the Under 13 ESF Festival of Football.
After the sides were locked at 0-0, the tie went to a shoot-out at the University of Warwick Football Centre.
Simms saved two spot-kicks, before stepping up to hit the winner after Luke Elliott, Jamie McSporran and Cian Gaul had earlier scored from the spot.
In the previous rounds, Oxford beat Wells City 4-0, with Elliott (2), Harley Giles and Kyran Lofthouse on target.
They then defeated Stalybridge Celtic 2-0, Elliott scoring twice, before crushing Harborne Hotshots 5-1, with goals from Twariq Yusuf, who netted a double, Rhys King and Gaul.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Charlton boss Russell Slade unhappy with side over Oxford United equaliser
- MOTOR SPORT: Bradley Smith makes speedy recovery to line up in Japan
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory