Goalkeeper Matty Simms saved two spot-kicks and scored the winner as Oxford Academy beat Corby Kingswood 4-3 on penalties in the final of the Under 13 ESF Festival of Football.
After the sides were locked at 0-0, the tie went to a shoot-out at the University of Warwick Football Centre.
Simms saved two spot-kicks, before stepping up to hit the winner after Luke Elliott, Jamie McSporran and Cian Gaul had earlier scored from the spot.
In the previous rounds, Oxford beat Wells City 4-0, with Elliott (2), Harley Giles and Kyran Lofthouse on target.
They then defeated Stalybridge Celtic 2-0, Elliott scoring twice, before crushing Harborne Hotshots 5-1, with goals from Twariq Yusuf, who netted a double, Rhys King and Gaul.
Latest Sport news
- Christian Ribeiro: Oxford United's displays against Exeter City convinced me to sign
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver is primed to take on world’s best at Junior World Championships
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United lose to Bristol City but Laura Rafferty bids to make most of loan chance
- FOOTBALL: Danny Nicholls steps up to become Oxford City's joint manager
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw frustrated by puncture at Paul Ricard
- FOOTBALL: Abingdon Town quit the North Berks League
- DARTS: Pairs keep Democrats on track
- DARTS: Blackbird Leys Warriors recognised for Super League triumph
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas selected for European Championships