Goalkeeper Matty Simms saved two spot-kicks and scored the winner as Oxford Academy beat Corby Kingswood 4-3 on penalties in the final of the Under 13 ESF Festival of Football.
After the sides were locked at 0-0, the tie went to a shoot-out at the University of Warwick Football Centre.
Simms saved two spot-kicks, before stepping up to hit the winner after Luke Elliott, Jamie McSporran and Cian Gaul had earlier scored from the spot.
In the previous rounds, Oxford beat Wells City 4-0, with Elliott (2), Harley Giles and Kyran Lofthouse on target.
They then defeated Stalybridge Celtic 2-0, Elliott scoring twice, before crushing Harborne Hotshots 5-1, with goals from Twariq Yusuf, who netted a double, Rhys King and Gaul.
Latest Sport news
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales
- CRICKET: Warborough & Shillingford bowler Tim Chamberlain takes all ten wickets
- FOOTBALL: St Edmunds Under 18s bow out with double celebration
- AUNT SALLY: Roger Goodall and Pip Goulding lead New Club's comeback victory
- FOOTBALL: Summertown crowned champions after one defeat all season
- CRICKET: Witney Swifts flying high after George Seacole's all-round show
- CRICKET: Horspath slide to defeat as Waqar Mohammed takes five
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment
- DARTS: Democrats find it hard in ODDA top-flight opener