Goalkeeper Matty Simms saved two spot-kicks and scored the winner as Oxford Academy beat Corby Kingswood 4-3 on penalties in the final of the Under 13 ESF Festival of Football.
After the sides were locked at 0-0, the tie went to a shoot-out at the University of Warwick Football Centre.
Simms saved two spot-kicks, before stepping up to hit the winner after Luke Elliott, Jamie McSporran and Cian Gaul had earlier scored from the spot.
In the previous rounds, Oxford beat Wells City 4-0, with Elliott (2), Harley Giles and Kyran Lofthouse on target.
They then defeated Stalybridge Celtic 2-0, Elliott scoring twice, before crushing Harborne Hotshots 5-1, with goals from Twariq Yusuf, who netted a double, Rhys King and Gaul.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United catch their breath ahead of fixture 'carnage'
- Two years on, Joe Skarz is so thankful he took 'massive step' to join Oxford United
- Michael Appleton: Oxford United off-field wranglings 'not a massive issue as long as I know what's going on'
- UPDATE: Oxford United's FA Cup clash against Newcastle United is a sell-out
- From the Oxford United boardroom column: Why we issued the stadium statement now
- Rochdale's winning run at home should be an incentive for Oxford United, says Curtis Nelson
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses cut at Abu Dhabi HSBC Championship
- FOOTBALL: Josh Ashby loan extension from Oxford United is ‘like a new signing’, says Oxford City boss Mark Jones
- RUGBY UNION: Matt Williams urges Chinnor to build momentum in National League 2 South
- FOOTBALL: Kidlington manager Julian McCalmon backs Anaclet Odhiambo to shrug off penalty miss