Al Squires achieved second in class on his debut rally, The Wolds Rally at Ludford airfield, Lincolnshire.
The 16-year old, from North Moreton, near Didcot, came 22nd overall in a field of 38, driving his Nissan Micra.
Squires said: “I am incredibly pleased with my result.”
l Alastair Rushforth has been boosted by a sponsorship deal with a local garage.
Rushforth, from Didcot, competed in the highly-competitive MG Trophy, has linked up with Scotlands Ash Garage, in West Hagbourne.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United keeper Benji Buchel so thankful to Danny Hylton for goalline clearance
- Missed chances frustrate Oxford United head coach Michael Appleton in victory over Carlisle United
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash
- WEEKEND RESULTS: April 30-May 1
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City sign off with home defeat
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire start Unicorns Counties Trophy bid with defeat to Devon
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Carlisle United
- Oxford United fortunate to not concede penalty, says Carlisle United boss Keith Curle
- Michael Appleton delighted Oxford United keep hold of their promotion destiny
- Carlisle United 0, Oxford United 2 (Maguire pen 4, Sercombe 73)