Al Squires achieved second in class on his debut rally, The Wolds Rally at Ludford airfield, Lincolnshire.
The 16-year old, from North Moreton, near Didcot, came 22nd overall in a field of 38, driving his Nissan Micra.
Squires said: “I am incredibly pleased with my result.”
l Alastair Rushforth has been boosted by a sponsorship deal with a local garage.
Rushforth, from Didcot, competed in the highly-competitive MG Trophy, has linked up with Scotlands Ash Garage, in West Hagbourne.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury
- MOTORSPORT: Renault driver Jolyon Palmer is against new safety shield
- BASKETBALL: Oxfordshire trio in junior regional side
- ANGLING: Holder Craig Partridge gets off to flying start
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford driver Matt Chapman facing first two-hour endurance test
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford's David Murphy competes against Olympic champion in British final
- Canice Carroll raring for next season already after breaking into Oxford United's side
- Reaction to Shrewsbury Town defeat defined Oxford United's season – Michael Appleton
- Michael Appleton sets Oxford United one last target to hit this season