Al Squires achieved second in class on his debut rally, The Wolds Rally at Ludford airfield, Lincolnshire.
The 16-year old, from North Moreton, near Didcot, came 22nd overall in a field of 38, driving his Nissan Micra.
Squires said: “I am incredibly pleased with my result.”
l Alastair Rushforth has been boosted by a sponsorship deal with a local garage.
Rushforth, from Didcot, competed in the highly-competitive MG Trophy, has linked up with Scotlands Ash Garage, in West Hagbourne.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 0, Brighton & Hove Albion 4 (Knockaert 17, Cadman 67, Hemed 76 & 85)
- Updates - Oxford United v Brighton & HA
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- Oxford United to discover EFL Trophy opponents in draw tomorrow
- Tough pre-season games are helping Oxford United get set for League One, says Chey Dunkley
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United women pay for individual errors as they lose late on to Everton
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw looking forward to competing at Spa
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL continue losing sequence away to Coventry Bears
- FOOTBALL: Mark Janes scores twice for Banbury United after signing from Didcot Town
- DARTS: Tributes paid to young Oxon player Ryan Bull after death at 20