Al Squires achieved second in class on his debut rally, The Wolds Rally at Ludford airfield, Lincolnshire.
The 16-year old, from North Moreton, near Didcot, came 22nd overall in a field of 38, driving his Nissan Micra.
Squires said: “I am incredibly pleased with my result.”
l Alastair Rushforth has been boosted by a sponsorship deal with a local garage.
Rushforth, from Didcot, competed in the highly-competitive MG Trophy, has linked up with Scotlands Ash Garage, in West Hagbourne.
Latest Sport news
- Simon Eastwood was always going to succeed with Oxford United, says defender Joe Skarz
- Bolton boss Phil Parkinson: We need to come out fighting against Oxford United
- Michael Appleton warns Oxford United of wounded Bolton Wanderers
- Chey Dunkley’s determined to continue rate of progress at Oxford United
- It's not a world I recognise, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton as football is rocked by corruption charges
- FOOTBALL: Manager John Brough eyes historic FA Cup run to build North Leigh support
- FOOTBALL: Boss Andy Ballard begins four-game ban as Didcot Town face Bishops Cleeve
- RUGBY UNION: In-form Chinnor wary of potential banana skin at Redingensians
- OxVox column: How I got with the programme
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow