Al Squires achieved second in class on his debut rally, The Wolds Rally at Ludford airfield, Lincolnshire.
The 16-year old, from North Moreton, near Didcot, came 22nd overall in a field of 38, driving his Nissan Micra.
Squires said: “I am incredibly pleased with my result.”
l Alastair Rushforth has been boosted by a sponsorship deal with a local garage.
Rushforth, from Didcot, competed in the highly-competitive MG Trophy, has linked up with Scotlands Ash Garage, in West Hagbourne.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United knocked out of FA Youth Cup by Bristol Rovers in first round
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later