Abingdon GC’s girls team performed without error as they took a superb silver medal at the Southern Region Team Championships in Milton Keynes.
The club’s team of ten competitors were split into A and B teams, who came home in second and eighth places respectively.
For the A team, the star was Lili-Mae Snuggs, who won gold on vault, bars and floor, plus a bronze on the beam.
There were further golds from Lucy Prower in the vault and Lexie-Mae Neal on the floor.
Kiera-Lily Rumley took silver on the bars, while Kara Jones was the other member of the team.
Representing Abingdon’s B team were Isabelle Larman, Hollie Kerby, Abi France, Alice France and Kaijah Ma.
In addition to the medals, all the Abingdon girls received exhibition ribbons for tidy routines.
Latest Sport news
- Jake Wright: It was a strange feeling facing Oxford United
- Oxford United fans' chat
- We let them off the hook, says Michael Appleton after Oxford United defeat
- Kane Hemmings hoping to have reason to celebrate next time he scores
- We won't make excuses, says Chey Dunkley as Oxford United beaten by Sheffield United
- MOTOGP: Bradley Smith ruled out of Silverstone GP
- FOOTBALL: Struggling Oxford City are beaten by Chelmsford City and slip into bottom three
- CRICKET: Great & Little Tew seal Division 1 safety despite rain-affected defeat
- CRICKET: Captain Will Eason hails Horspath after Division 2 title triumph
- FOOTBALL: In-form Jamie Cook scores a brace as North Leigh impress in victory