Abingdon GC’s girls team performed without error as they took a superb silver medal at the Southern Region Team Championships in Milton Keynes.
The club’s team of ten competitors were split into A and B teams, who came home in second and eighth places respectively.
For the A team, the star was Lili-Mae Snuggs, who won gold on vault, bars and floor, plus a bronze on the beam.
There were further golds from Lucy Prower in the vault and Lexie-Mae Neal on the floor.
Kiera-Lily Rumley took silver on the bars, while Kara Jones was the other member of the team.
Representing Abingdon’s B team were Isabelle Larman, Hollie Kerby, Abi France, Alice France and Kaijah Ma.
In addition to the medals, all the Abingdon girls received exhibition ribbons for tidy routines.
Latest Sport news
- James Roberts nets in Oxford United's pre-season draw at Bath
- Michael Appleton hopeful of sealing deals for attacking players next week
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis eyes chance to extend GB's golden record at Rio Olympics
- FOOTBALL: Les Taylor backs Oxford United Women to learn from errors ahead of Everton clash
- BOXING: Bicester star Adi Burden impresses on professional debut with knockout victory
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce's century inspires Oxfordshire Over 60s to victory
- MOTORSPORT: Williams driver Valtteri Bottas looking forward to Finnish invasion at Hungarian Grand Prix
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Under 14s edged out in thriller
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford clean up at three-day gala
- ICE SKATING: Oxford skaters waltz off with medals at national championships