Abingdon GC’s girls team performed without error as they took a superb silver medal at the Southern Region Team Championships in Milton Keynes.
The club’s team of ten competitors were split into A and B teams, who came home in second and eighth places respectively.
For the A team, the star was Lili-Mae Snuggs, who won gold on vault, bars and floor, plus a bronze on the beam.
There were further golds from Lucy Prower in the vault and Lexie-Mae Neal on the floor.
Kiera-Lily Rumley took silver on the bars, while Kara Jones was the other member of the team.
Representing Abingdon’s B team were Isabelle Larman, Hollie Kerby, Abi France, Alice France and Kaijah Ma.
In addition to the medals, all the Abingdon girls received exhibition ribbons for tidy routines.
Latest Sport news
- CRICKET: New Oxfordshire captain Jonny Cater aiming to nurture county's emerging talent
- AUNT SALLY: Mick Phipps leads Black Prince to victory
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell faces Abu Dhabi test
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars suffer heaviest defeat the day after ending long losing run
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City's senior men thrilled to finally clinch Chiltern Cross Country League victory
- BAR BILLIARDS: West Oxford Democrats turn it around to reach KO Cup semi-finals
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire players selected for South West England Under 18’s
- BOXING: Rising stars put in the work on Oxford University tour
- Newcastle United win FA Cup replay to set up fourth round trip to Oxford United
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City waiting to discover their share of Luke Coulson transfer fee paid by Barnet