Abingdon GC’s girls team performed without error as they took a superb silver medal at the Southern Region Team Championships in Milton Keynes.
The club’s team of ten competitors were split into A and B teams, who came home in second and eighth places respectively.
For the A team, the star was Lili-Mae Snuggs, who won gold on vault, bars and floor, plus a bronze on the beam.
There were further golds from Lucy Prower in the vault and Lexie-Mae Neal on the floor.
Kiera-Lily Rumley took silver on the bars, while Kara Jones was the other member of the team.
Representing Abingdon’s B team were Isabelle Larman, Hollie Kerby, Abi France, Alice France and Kaijah Ma.
In addition to the medals, all the Abingdon girls received exhibition ribbons for tidy routines.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United explore possibility of fourth stand for Wycombe clash
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL all set to take on Toulouse Olympique
- ROWING:Falcon and City of Oxford shine in Junior Inter-Regional Regatta
- TENNIS: North Oxford's promotion hopes suffer blow
- Oxford United's fitness concerns ease despite Johnny Mullins knock
- ICE HOCKEY: Trio aiming to hit heights after taking over at Oxford City Stars
- Oxford United will let train take the strain for Carlisle journey
- ATHLETICS: Capital show as Kate Williamson beat British Over 70s marathon record in London
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock hails his Oxford Harlequins players after making Marston Ferry Road a fortress
- AUNT SALLY: In-form Oracle stay in touch with whitewash victory