Abingdon GC’s girls team performed without error as they took a superb silver medal at the Southern Region Team Championships in Milton Keynes.
The club’s team of ten competitors were split into A and B teams, who came home in second and eighth places respectively.
For the A team, the star was Lili-Mae Snuggs, who won gold on vault, bars and floor, plus a bronze on the beam.
There were further golds from Lucy Prower in the vault and Lexie-Mae Neal on the floor.
Kiera-Lily Rumley took silver on the bars, while Kara Jones was the other member of the team.
Representing Abingdon’s B team were Isabelle Larman, Hollie Kerby, Abi France, Alice France and Kaijah Ma.
In addition to the medals, all the Abingdon girls received exhibition ribbons for tidy routines.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- Oxford United's new faces help take squad to higher level, says Michael Appleton
- ATHLETICS: Nathan Douglas upbeat heading into make-or-break Olympic trials
- ANGLING: Littlemore ease into Supercup semi-finals
- BOXING: Darius Skop dominates in win over rival Jody Meikle
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 60s in last-over victory
- CRICKET: Dylan Driscoll stars in Oxfordshire Under 10s victory
- MOTORSPORT: Nathan Harrison recovers from penalty to move top of the standings
- LACROSSE: Oxford City to hold taster session for all abilities