Abingdon GC’s girls team performed without error as they took a superb silver medal at the Southern Region Team Championships in Milton Keynes.
The club’s team of ten competitors were split into A and B teams, who came home in second and eighth places respectively.
For the A team, the star was Lili-Mae Snuggs, who won gold on vault, bars and floor, plus a bronze on the beam.
There were further golds from Lucy Prower in the vault and Lexie-Mae Neal on the floor.
Kiera-Lily Rumley took silver on the bars, while Kara Jones was the other member of the team.
Representing Abingdon’s B team were Isabelle Larman, Hollie Kerby, Abi France, Alice France and Kaijah Ma.
In addition to the medals, all the Abingdon girls received exhibition ribbons for tidy routines.
Latest Sport news
- Josh Ruffels signs new contract at Oxford United
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Casey Canterbury's hat-trick puts Oxford RL though
- RUGBY UNION: George Jackson’s penalty completes Henley Hawks comeback victory
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford University Greyhounds beat Bicester to reach Oxfordshire Cup final
- RUGBY UNION: Wheatley storm to victory and Littlemore make it fifteen wins in a row
- DARTS: Promotion-chasers Oxfordshire in key battle
- MOTORSPORT: Williams driver Felipe Massa ready for challenge as F1 testing begins
- DARTS: West Oxford Democrats secure Section 1 title despite defeat
- Oxford United upbeat about Rob Hall's hamstring injury
- Oxford United fans' chat