Carterton's Dan Wakeman and Woodstock’s Ben Dickson were crowned Oxfordshire Under 25s pairs champions at South Oxford.
They lifted the David Allin Cup after pipping Shane Cooper (Banbury Central) and Bradley Squires (West Witney) 19-17 in the final.
Nine pairs played a round robin of matches in two groups, with the runners-up going into a plate final.
This saw Bicester’s Tom White and Orren Bennett defeat clubmates Lucas King and Dan Swanson.
- OXFORDSHIRE Under 25s won on all three rinks to record a resounding 86-38 victory over Sussex in the Junior Home Counties League at Popesmead BC, Crawley.
Shane Cooper’s rink of Carterton brothers Dan and Darren Wakeman and Ben Dickson led the way with a stunning 44-6 win.
Sussex U25 38 (0pts), Oxon U25 86 (10)
(Sussex rinks first)
Rink 1: M Murphy, A Tuffin, T Gater, R Midwinter 16, D Swanson, B Squires, L Wilkinson, G Schwab 25.
Rink 2: J Fenn-Tye, M Pilbrow, S Lambert, A Albon 16, T White, H Alder, S Watts, S Muir 17.
Rink 3: A Morphatt, H Dale, G Burrett, R Slater 6, Darren Wakeman, B Dickson, Dan Wakeman, S Cooper 44.
- Michael Appleton puts faith in Oxford United injured players to make right call
- Kemar Roofe on a mission to make Oxford United starting line-up
- Oxford United goalkeeper Benji Buchel ready for Wycombe bombardment
- POINT-TO-POINT: Victoria Pendleton returns to the saddle at Kingston Blount
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire youngsters reach national finals after dramatic shoot-out
- CRICKET: No knee-jerk reactions for Oxfordshire, says captain Luke Ryan
- CRICKET: Lloyd Sabin ready to lead Banbury in Division 1 of Home Counties Premier League
- CRICKET: Oxford bidding to bounce back in Home Counties Premier League under new captain John Barrett
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire look to reignite County Championship Shield bid
- ROWING: Headington School and City of Oxford land honours at Wallingford Regatta