Carterton's Dan Wakeman and Woodstock’s Ben Dickson were crowned Oxfordshire Under 25s pairs champions at South Oxford.
They lifted the David Allin Cup after pipping Shane Cooper (Banbury Central) and Bradley Squires (West Witney) 19-17 in the final.
Nine pairs played a round robin of matches in two groups, with the runners-up going into a plate final.
This saw Bicester’s Tom White and Orren Bennett defeat clubmates Lucas King and Dan Swanson.
- OXFORDSHIRE Under 25s won on all three rinks to record a resounding 86-38 victory over Sussex in the Junior Home Counties League at Popesmead BC, Crawley.
Shane Cooper’s rink of Carterton brothers Dan and Darren Wakeman and Ben Dickson led the way with a stunning 44-6 win.
Sussex U25 38 (0pts), Oxon U25 86 (10)
(Sussex rinks first)
Rink 1: M Murphy, A Tuffin, T Gater, R Midwinter 16, D Swanson, B Squires, L Wilkinson, G Schwab 25.
Rink 2: J Fenn-Tye, M Pilbrow, S Lambert, A Albon 16, T White, H Alder, S Watts, S Muir 17.
Rink 3: A Morphatt, H Dale, G Burrett, R Slater 6, Darren Wakeman, B Dickson, Dan Wakeman, S Cooper 44.
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald
- Joe Rothwell bidding to shine for Oxford United in final Wembley audition
- Danny Higginbotham thrilled to see fellow Manchester United player Michael Appleton thrive as Oxford United head coach
- Oxford United to play it safe as John Lundstram must prove his fitness
- Josh Ruffels aims to grab big chance at Oxford United in Ryan Ledson's absence
- Teenager Canice Carroll earmarked for Oxford United role in final month
- Oxford United clash is 'huge' as Northampton Town seek to confirm safety from relegation
- MOTORSPORT: Oxfordshire's Formula 1 teams endure mixed results in Melbourne practice
- CRICKET: Former Oxfordshire batsman Martyn Lloyd dies at 62