Carterton's Dan Wakeman and Woodstock’s Ben Dickson were crowned Oxfordshire Under 25s pairs champions at South Oxford.
They lifted the David Allin Cup after pipping Shane Cooper (Banbury Central) and Bradley Squires (West Witney) 19-17 in the final.
Nine pairs played a round robin of matches in two groups, with the runners-up going into a plate final.
This saw Bicester’s Tom White and Orren Bennett defeat clubmates Lucas King and Dan Swanson.
- OXFORDSHIRE Under 25s won on all three rinks to record a resounding 86-38 victory over Sussex in the Junior Home Counties League at Popesmead BC, Crawley.
Shane Cooper’s rink of Carterton brothers Dan and Darren Wakeman and Ben Dickson led the way with a stunning 44-6 win.
Sussex U25 38 (0pts), Oxon U25 86 (10)
(Sussex rinks first)
Rink 1: M Murphy, A Tuffin, T Gater, R Midwinter 16, D Swanson, B Squires, L Wilkinson, G Schwab 25.
Rink 2: J Fenn-Tye, M Pilbrow, S Lambert, A Albon 16, T White, H Alder, S Watts, S Muir 17.
Rink 3: A Morphatt, H Dale, G Burrett, R Slater 6, Darren Wakeman, B Dickson, Dan Wakeman, S Cooper 44.
- Canice Carroll eyes Oxford United starting role after signing three-year deal
- RUGBY UNION: Relieved David Hyde delighted to help Oxfordshire claim historic Twickenham triumph
- POINT-TO-POINT: Irish delight after emphatic victory at Kingston Blount
- RUGBY UNION: Twickenham victory will give Oxfordshire platform for the future, says head coach Craig Burrows
- MOTORSPORT: Double points finish in Monaco shows Haas are growing in Formula 1, says Romain Grosjean
- DARTS: In-form Red Lion roar to another win in ODDA
- GOLF: Drayton Park welcomes bumper field for Irish championship
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell clinches US Open spot after superb qualifying display
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs