Carterton's Dan Wakeman and Woodstock’s Ben Dickson were crowned Oxfordshire Under 25s pairs champions at South Oxford.
They lifted the David Allin Cup after pipping Shane Cooper (Banbury Central) and Bradley Squires (West Witney) 19-17 in the final.
Nine pairs played a round robin of matches in two groups, with the runners-up going into a plate final.
This saw Bicester’s Tom White and Orren Bennett defeat clubmates Lucas King and Dan Swanson.
- OXFORDSHIRE Under 25s won on all three rinks to record a resounding 86-38 victory over Sussex in the Junior Home Counties League at Popesmead BC, Crawley.
Shane Cooper’s rink of Carterton brothers Dan and Darren Wakeman and Ben Dickson led the way with a stunning 44-6 win.
Sussex U25 38 (0pts), Oxon U25 86 (10)
(Sussex rinks first)
Rink 1: M Murphy, A Tuffin, T Gater, R Midwinter 16, D Swanson, B Squires, L Wilkinson, G Schwab 25.
Rink 2: J Fenn-Tye, M Pilbrow, S Lambert, A Albon 16, T White, H Alder, S Watts, S Muir 17.
Rink 3: A Morphatt, H Dale, G Burrett, R Slater 6, Darren Wakeman, B Dickson, Dan Wakeman, S Cooper 44.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Charlton Athletic
- Conor McAleny delighted to get off mark by firing Oxford United to win at Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United selected for live television coverage
- Long-serving Oxford United coach Richard Blackmore steps down
- Michael Appleton: It would have been a risk not to freshen up Oxford United for trip to Charlton
- Charlton Athletic 0, Oxford United 1 (McAleny 11)
- RUGBY UNION: Witney earn win despite Callum Godfrey dismissal
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- FOOTBALL: Hanborough book Fred Ford Cup final spot in style with rousing victory over Carterton Town A
- UPDATES - Charlton Athletic v Oxford United