Carterton's Dan Wakeman and Woodstock’s Ben Dickson were crowned Oxfordshire Under 25s pairs champions at South Oxford.
They lifted the David Allin Cup after pipping Shane Cooper (Banbury Central) and Bradley Squires (West Witney) 19-17 in the final.
Nine pairs played a round robin of matches in two groups, with the runners-up going into a plate final.
This saw Bicester’s Tom White and Orren Bennett defeat clubmates Lucas King and Dan Swanson.
- OXFORDSHIRE Under 25s won on all three rinks to record a resounding 86-38 victory over Sussex in the Junior Home Counties League at Popesmead BC, Crawley.
Shane Cooper’s rink of Carterton brothers Dan and Darren Wakeman and Ben Dickson led the way with a stunning 44-6 win.
Sussex U25 38 (0pts), Oxon U25 86 (10)
(Sussex rinks first)
Rink 1: M Murphy, A Tuffin, T Gater, R Midwinter 16, D Swanson, B Squires, L Wilkinson, G Schwab 25.
Rink 2: J Fenn-Tye, M Pilbrow, S Lambert, A Albon 16, T White, H Alder, S Watts, S Muir 17.
Rink 3: A Morphatt, H Dale, G Burrett, R Slater 6, Darren Wakeman, B Dickson, Dan Wakeman, S Cooper 44.
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- Oxford United to discover EFL Trophy opponents in draw tomorrow
- Tough pre-season games are helping Oxford United get set for League One, says Chey Dunkley
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United women pay for individual errors as they lose late on to Everton
- MOTORSPORT: Sean Walkinshaw looking forward to competing at Spa
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL continue losing sequence away to Coventry Bears
- FOOTBALL: Mark Janes scores twice for Banbury United after signing from Didcot Town
- DARTS: Tributes paid to young Oxon player Ryan Bull after death at 20
- GOLF: Heythrop Park to host Challenge Tour event
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver so hungry for more after taking on world