JONATHAN Cornish went one better than last year when winning the Didcot 5.
The White Horse Harrier, runner-up in 2013, triumphed in 25mins 42 secs.
He finished 44 seconds clear of Alexander Miller, who edged out James Bolton.
The Woodstock Harriers runner clocked 26.36 to claim the vet 40 crown.
Paul Jegou made it a good day for White Horse Harriers, backing up Cornish with fifth place, and second V40, in 27.15.
The in-form Diane Moore (Headington Road Runners) notched another win in a superb season by taking the women’s race in 28.36.
Her nearest competitor was Sophie Carter (29.18), while Woodstock’s Rachel Masser round out the top three in 30.04.
Abingdon Ambler Chris Bedford was the first vet 50 man home (30.07), with Woodstock’s Bryan Vaughan just 21 seconds back in the vet 60 race.
Sandra Wolanski (Headington) was 59th in 33.39 to become the first local LV45 finisher.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United to host drinks and barbecue before crunch Wycombe clash
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Chris Maguire hails 'remarkable' away support as Oxford United beat Carlisle
- Oxford United keeper Benji Buchel so thankful to Danny Hylton for goalline clearance
- Missed chances frustrate Oxford United head coach Michael Appleton in victory over Carlisle United
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United celebrate return to top flight after play-off victory
- WEEKEND RESULTS: April 30-May 1
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City sign off with home defeat
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire start Unicorns Counties Trophy bid with defeat to Devon
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Carlisle United