Aston Rowant qualified for the regional finals on July 28 after winning the Under 11 Lady Taverners tournament at Freeland CC.
More than 40 girls took part in the softball competition which uses an eight-a-side pairs format.
Charlbury went top of the Under 15 League with a win at Oxford Downs.
Downs reached 93-6 with Deanna Stamp (33) leading the way, with support from Rachael Potter who was unbeaten on 27.
Lara Hillyard took 3-14 off her four overs, with Georgia Brown claiming 3-21.
In reply, Charlbury knocked the runs off without loss with two overs to spare, Naomi Hodkinson and Georgia Brown undefeated on 25.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- DARTS: Tributes paid to young Oxon player Ryan Bull after death at 20
- GOLF: Heythrop Park to host Challenge Tour event
- GOLF: Lucie Feaver so hungry for more after taking on world
- Liam Sercombe gets fitness boost but Oxford United await news on Alex MacDonald scan
- Ryan Taylor is fit and raring to go for Oxford United this season
- WEEKEND RESULTS July 23-24
- CRICKET: George Munsey's super spell steers Division 2 leaders Oxford to derby win over Aston Rowant
- CRICKET: Luke Ryan is the hero as Banbury beat Burnham in Division 1
- ATHLETICS: Lawrence Clarke and Nathan Douglas left frustrated at Muller Anniversary Games