Aston Rowant qualified for the regional finals on July 28 after winning the Under 11 Lady Taverners tournament at Freeland CC.
More than 40 girls took part in the softball competition which uses an eight-a-side pairs format.
Charlbury went top of the Under 15 League with a win at Oxford Downs.
Downs reached 93-6 with Deanna Stamp (33) leading the way, with support from Rachael Potter who was unbeaten on 27.
Lara Hillyard took 3-14 off her four overs, with Georgia Brown claiming 3-21.
In reply, Charlbury knocked the runs off without loss with two overs to spare, Naomi Hodkinson and Georgia Brown undefeated on 25.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's Benji Buchel and Tyler Roberts receive international call-ups
- Joe Rothwell positive despite Oxford United's EFL Cup defeat
- CRICKET: Oxford Downs on brink of Cherwell League top-flight return after winning thriller against Nondies
- AUNT SALLY: Brilliant Kevin Giles impresses with 17-doll haul as Gladiators A ease to victory
- CRICKET: Minster Lovell win double-header for pole position in OCA League Division 1 title race
- Oxford United 2 (Thomas 28, Crowley 90+4), Brighton & HA 4 (Adekugbe 2, LuaLua 76, Manu 81, Hemed 85)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match against Brighton?
- Oxford Utd v Brighton & HA - LIVE
- Oxford United linked with Everton midfielder Ryan Ledson
- Oxford United eye another Championship scalp as Brighton prepare to shuffle their pack