Aston Rowant qualified for the regional finals on July 28 after winning the Under 11 Lady Taverners tournament at Freeland CC.
More than 40 girls took part in the softball competition which uses an eight-a-side pairs format.
Charlbury went top of the Under 15 League with a win at Oxford Downs.
Downs reached 93-6 with Deanna Stamp (33) leading the way, with support from Rachael Potter who was unbeaten on 27.
Lara Hillyard took 3-14 off her four overs, with Georgia Brown claiming 3-21.
In reply, Charlbury knocked the runs off without loss with two overs to spare, Naomi Hodkinson and Georgia Brown undefeated on 25.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United hit by Ryan Ledson injury blow
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales believes 'B team' decision may change Checkatrade Trophy outlook
- Curtis Nelson pencilled in for Oxford United return next week - if today's session goes well
- BAR BILLIARDS: Oxford suffer heavy defeat in Area Cup
- AUNT SALLY: Former world champion Henry Johnson wins Kidlington title
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s unstoppable veterans land 12th straight title at Southern Stage Road Relays
- BOWLS: Oxfordshire draw final friendly
- SWIMMING: Janette Cardy impresses to lift British Open Water Championships title
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars still looking for first cup win after Milton Keynes Thunder defeat
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United