Aston Rowant qualified for the regional finals on July 28 after winning the Under 11 Lady Taverners tournament at Freeland CC.
More than 40 girls took part in the softball competition which uses an eight-a-side pairs format.
Charlbury went top of the Under 15 League with a win at Oxford Downs.
Downs reached 93-6 with Deanna Stamp (33) leading the way, with support from Rachael Potter who was unbeaten on 27.
Lara Hillyard took 3-14 off her four overs, with Georgia Brown claiming 3-21.
In reply, Charlbury knocked the runs off without loss with two overs to spare, Naomi Hodkinson and Georgia Brown undefeated on 25.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United 2 (Nelson 16, Hall 17), Shrewsbury Town 0
- Oxford United v Shrewsbury Town - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s our final game but we won’t be in cruise control
- Oxford United unveil new home kit
- Permutations: Nine teams in League One have all to play for in final game today
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beaten in rain-ruined Trophy clash
- Oxford United in talks to extend contract of skipper John Lundstram beyond next season
- Oxford United out to sign off on a high against Shrewsbury
- BOXING: Jordan Flynn’s offered Olympic trial despite defeat
- MOTORSPORT: Renault driver Jolyon Palmer is against new safety shield