Aston Rowant qualified for the regional finals on July 28 after winning the Under 11 Lady Taverners tournament at Freeland CC.
More than 40 girls took part in the softball competition which uses an eight-a-side pairs format.
Charlbury went top of the Under 15 League with a win at Oxford Downs.
Downs reached 93-6 with Deanna Stamp (33) leading the way, with support from Rachael Potter who was unbeaten on 27.
Lara Hillyard took 3-14 off her four overs, with Georgia Brown claiming 3-21.
In reply, Charlbury knocked the runs off without loss with two overs to spare, Naomi Hodkinson and Georgia Brown undefeated on 25.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Macclesfield Town
- Alex MacDonald hails Simon Eastwood for keeping Oxford United in FA Cup
- ANGLING: Carl Eland's second place puts Drennan Oxford closer to Winter League crown
- FUTSAL: Liam Palfreeman’s selection forEngland is dream come true
- SWIMMING: Jemma Lowe Olympian inspires City of Oxford’s youngsters
- TABLE TENNIS: Janet Brown causes Karl Bushell big fright in Oxford League
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A close in on the Oxford League leaders
- BOXING: Mixed results for Berinsfield stars
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars looking for quick revenge on leaders
- Macclesfield Town 0, Oxford United 0