A brilliant 95 from captain Tom Price led Oxfordshire Under 14s to an 11-run victory against Bedfordshire at Trinity College in the ECB Cup.
Price’s magnificent knock took Oxon to 209-7 from their 45 overs.
James Curtis then led the way with the ball, taking 3-28, to help restrict the visitors to 198-9, despite 79 from Bedfordshire opener Emilio Gay.
Meanwhile, Tom’s young brother, Ollie Price,starred for Oxfordshire Under 13s as they posted a 90-run victory away to Shropshire.
Price top-scored with 54, while 44 from Jake Taylor and 26 from Tomas Bacon led Oxon to 182-5 from their 40 overs.
The total proved far beyond Shropshire, who fell to 92 all out with George Williams, Joe Chown, Dominic Whinfrey, Ben Parker and Tom Chesser each taking two wickets.
Latest Sport news
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands