Abingdon School beat Chipping Norton School by 57 runs to win Oxfordshire’s Under 12 Bunbury Cup final at Cumnor.
Openers, James Coombs and Hector Chambers, made 50 before retiring as Abingdon, who won the toss, posted 181-3 from their 25 overs.
Chipping Norton struggled to keep up with the required rate and ended on 124-4.
Abingdon now progress to the national stages of the competition next season.
Warriner School, Banbury, reached the semi-final of the Oxfordshire Schools Under 13 Cup by beating Chipping Norton by one run in a thriller after the teams had earlier tied their league game scoring 91 runs each.
Warriner scored 78-4 with Michael Rae scoring 38 not, before Chipping Norton finished on 77-7, Dan Lydon taking 3-11.
OTHER SCHOOLS RESULTS
OXFORDSHIRE UNDER 15 LEAGUE
King Alfred’s Wantage 96-4 , Lord Williams 97-1 (M Parmar 42no).
Burford 94, Bartholomew 95-0 (D Burgess 42no, J Morris 34 no).
Chipping Norton 94-7, Henry Box 96-2.
OXFORDSHIRE UNDER 14 LEAGUE
Wheatley Park 40, King Alfred’s 41-3.
OXFORDSHIRE UNDER 13 LEAGUE
Wood Green 28, Bartholomew 29-0. Bartholomew 159-4 (A McCreadie 56, B Weller 31), Burford 110-8.
Gosford Hill 79-6 (A Behal 25, Warriner 60-7.
Bicester 45, Cherwell 47-4.
Under 12 pairs league St Birinus 253, Lord Williams 247.
Faringdon 301, St Gregory the Great 211.
Latest Sport news
- Michael Appleton delighted Oxford United keep hold of their promotion destiny
- Carlisle United 0, Oxford United 2 (Maguire pen 4, Sercombe 73)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match at Carlisle?
- Updates - Carlisle United v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We are determined to send Oxford United fans home happy
- Chris Maguire relishing Oxford United's big push
- John Lundstram pushing for Oxford United recall
- SQUASH: Bicester secure Oxfordshire title
- MOTORSPORT: Nathan Harrison off to flying start
- ANGLING: Jack pips grandad Brian for Littlemore victory