JUST one point separated the top three teams as a field of 100 players turned out in the Phil Garner Memorial Trophy, organised by Five Star Events.
The title at Burford was awarded on countback to the Macattack team of Francis McKenna, Martin Charlton, Baz Darby and Pete Miles, with 122 points.
They edged out Midfield Dynamoes, made up of David Smith, Steve Styles, John Gowing and Brian Kay.
A single point further back were defending champions The Dome, captained by Paul Smith.
The event raised about £3,500 for charity Special Effects.
Five Star’s next event is the Richard Pineo Shield, held at Frilford Heath on August 15.
Latest Sport news
- Sam Slocombe and Max Crocombe told they can leave Oxford United
- ATHLETICS: Douglas claims British triple jump title, but yet to seal place to Rio
- WEEKEND RESULTS June 25 & 26
- CRICKET: Samad Fallah takes seven as Oxford rout Gerrards Cross
- ATHLETICS: Ennis delighted to reach 200m final
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- Oxford United's new faces help take squad to higher level, says Michael Appleton
- ATHLETICS: Nathan Douglas upbeat heading into make-or-break Olympic trials
- ANGLING: Littlemore ease into Supercup semi-finals