JUST one point separated the top three teams as a field of 100 players turned out in the Phil Garner Memorial Trophy, organised by Five Star Events.
The title at Burford was awarded on countback to the Macattack team of Francis McKenna, Martin Charlton, Baz Darby and Pete Miles, with 122 points.
They edged out Midfield Dynamoes, made up of David Smith, Steve Styles, John Gowing and Brian Kay.
A single point further back were defending champions The Dome, captained by Paul Smith.
The event raised about £3,500 for charity Special Effects.
Five Star’s next event is the Richard Pineo Shield, held at Frilford Heath on August 15.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United and Oxford City excited over new partnership at Court Place Farm
- CRICKET: Shipton fall short in run chase
- CRICKET: Banbury tie in thriller, Horspath beat champions and Great Tew suffer in the rain
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 20-21
- CRICKET: Jack Brooks celebrates maiden first-class century
- GOLF:Eddie Pepperell's in the money in Sicily
- ATHLETICS: Hannah England wins in Loughborough
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire 'over the moon' after reaching third Twickenham final
- ICE HOCKEY: Devastated Oxford City Stars forced to quit new league
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Oxford United boss hoping side can sign off in style