JUST one point separated the top three teams as a field of 100 players turned out in the Phil Garner Memorial Trophy, organised by Five Star Events.
The title at Burford was awarded on countback to the Macattack team of Francis McKenna, Martin Charlton, Baz Darby and Pete Miles, with 122 points.
They edged out Midfield Dynamoes, made up of David Smith, Steve Styles, John Gowing and Brian Kay.
A single point further back were defending champions The Dome, captained by Paul Smith.
The event raised about £3,500 for charity Special Effects.
Five Star’s next event is the Richard Pineo Shield, held at Frilford Heath on August 15.
Latest Sport news
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald
- Joe Rothwell bidding to shine for Oxford United in final Wembley audition
- Danny Higginbotham thrilled to see fellow Manchester United player Michael Appleton thrive as Oxford United head coach
- Oxford United to play it safe as John Lundstram must prove his fitness
- Josh Ruffels aims to grab big chance at Oxford United in Ryan Ledson's absence
- Teenager Canice Carroll earmarked for Oxford United role in final month
- Oxford United clash is 'huge' as Northampton Town seek to confirm safety from relegation
- MOTORSPORT: Oxfordshire's Formula 1 teams endure mixed results in Melbourne practice
- CRICKET: Former Oxfordshire batsman Martyn Lloyd dies at 62