JUST one point separated the top three teams as a field of 100 players turned out in the Phil Garner Memorial Trophy, organised by Five Star Events.
The title at Burford was awarded on countback to the Macattack team of Francis McKenna, Martin Charlton, Baz Darby and Pete Miles, with 122 points.
They edged out Midfield Dynamoes, made up of David Smith, Steve Styles, John Gowing and Brian Kay.
A single point further back were defending champions The Dome, captained by Paul Smith.
The event raised about £3,500 for charity Special Effects.
Five Star’s next event is the Richard Pineo Shield, held at Frilford Heath on August 15.
Latest Sport news
- Chesterfield 0, Oxford United 4 (Hall 17, McAleny 35, 60 & 69)
- UPDATES - Chesterfield v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It’s a challenging schedule but we’re more than ready
- Rob Hall hoping to boost Oxford United during busy period after much-needed rest
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton left with selection headache for Chesterfield clash
- BOXING: Sammy Ait-Tales lands victory on professional debut
- TABLE TENNIS: Christine Scaysbrook's first maximum saves depleted Forum C
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford youngsters land two trophies in Cardiff
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars aim to bounce back against basement side
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Q Zone A stretch lead in Oxford League to three points