JUST one point separated the top three teams as a field of 100 players turned out in the Phil Garner Memorial Trophy, organised by Five Star Events.
The title at Burford was awarded on countback to the Macattack team of Francis McKenna, Martin Charlton, Baz Darby and Pete Miles, with 122 points.
They edged out Midfield Dynamoes, made up of David Smith, Steve Styles, John Gowing and Brian Kay.
A single point further back were defending champions The Dome, captained by Paul Smith.
The event raised about £3,500 for charity Special Effects.
Five Star’s next event is the Richard Pineo Shield, held at Frilford Heath on August 15.
Latest Sport news
- We have no reason to change preparations, says Oxford United striker Chris Maguire
- FOOTBALL: Oxford Blackbirds crowned Oxford Mail Youth League's Under 12 Division C champions
- Ollie Mersch's superb century for Minster Lovell brushes aside Combe
- Mike Ford hoping to keep star men at Banbury United
- CRICKET: Charlbury's Ashley Rump hammers super 196 not out to batter Radley in OCA
- AUNT SALLY: Barry Townsend so close to a maximum
- FOOTBALL: Berinsfield stay top but North Berks title hopes rest with rivals
- FOOTBALL: Horatio Hirst hammers four-timer as Oxfordshire seal title glory
- FOOTBALL: West Witney beat Carterton Town to boost Witney & District FA title challenge
- FOOTBALL: Heyford Athletic land treble with Banbury Charity Cup win