Joe White and Harry Smith were in scintillating form for Great & Little Tew in their Division 2 game at home to Cove.
But after building a strong position, the hosts were denied by the weather.
After a delayed start, the match was originally reduced to 76 overs and Tew soon lost Jordan Garrett after choosing to bat.
White and Smith then added 153 in rapid time for the second wicket.
Smith was the dominant partner, striking 86 off 77 balls with three sixes and ten fours.
White was on 85, having faced 103 balls and hit 12 fours, when rain led Tew to declare at 185-2 after 34 overs.
Cove were unable to start their reply as the delay meant that the minimum 70 overs could not be bowled.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Charlton boss Russell Slade unhappy with side over Oxford United equaliser
- MOTOR SPORT: Bradley Smith makes speedy recovery to line up in Japan
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- Oxford United v Charlton Athletic - UPDATES
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- BILLIARDS: Bob Chivers break boosts Fieldside
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Role model Demi Lambourne can inspire youthful Oxford United, says boss Les Taylor
- ICE HOCKEY: Buoyant Oxford City Stars bidding to build on first victory