Joe White and Harry Smith were in scintillating form for Great & Little Tew in their Division 2 game at home to Cove.
But after building a strong position, the hosts were denied by the weather.
After a delayed start, the match was originally reduced to 76 overs and Tew soon lost Jordan Garrett after choosing to bat.
White and Smith then added 153 in rapid time for the second wicket.
Smith was the dominant partner, striking 86 off 77 balls with three sixes and ten fours.
White was on 85, having faced 103 balls and hit 12 fours, when rain led Tew to declare at 185-2 after 34 overs.
Cove were unable to start their reply as the delay meant that the minimum 70 overs could not be bowled.
Latest Sport news
- LIVE - Sheffield United v Oxford United
- Oxford United forward Chris Maguire eager to keep Sheffield United quiet
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It is crucial we start well to silence the home support
- MOTORSPORT: Williams duo Bottas and Massa ready for Spa test
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beat Bedfordshire in final to win Wormsley T20
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United Women's captain Kat Nutman could return at Durham
- CRICKET: Max Smith's super spell speeds Oxford Under 17s to second national title in three years
- ANGLING: Champions Drennan win again thanks to the Hobbs
- Patient Joe Rothwell hoping first Oxford United start left a lasting impression
- Chris Maguire surprised to become viral star with Oxford United goal celebration