Joe White and Harry Smith were in scintillating form for Great & Little Tew in their Division 2 game at home to Cove.
But after building a strong position, the hosts were denied by the weather.
After a delayed start, the match was originally reduced to 76 overs and Tew soon lost Jordan Garrett after choosing to bat.
White and Smith then added 153 in rapid time for the second wicket.
Smith was the dominant partner, striking 86 off 77 balls with three sixes and ten fours.
White was on 85, having faced 103 balls and hit 12 fours, when rain led Tew to declare at 185-2 after 34 overs.
Cove were unable to start their reply as the delay meant that the minimum 70 overs could not be bowled.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Watch goals from new Oxford United striker Wes Thomas
- Oxford United sign striker Wes Thomas and defender Aaron Martin
- Oxford United's new faces help take squad to higher level, says Michael Appleton
- ATHLETICS: Nathan Douglas upbeat heading into make-or-break Olympic trials
- ANGLING: Littlemore ease into Supercup semi-finals
- BOXING: Darius Skop dominates in win over rival Jody Meikle
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 60s in last-over victory
- CRICKET: Dylan Driscoll stars in Oxfordshire Under 10s victory
- MOTORSPORT: Nathan Harrison recovers from penalty to move top of the standings
- LACROSSE: Oxford City to hold taster session for all abilities