Joe White and Harry Smith were in scintillating form for Great & Little Tew in their Division 2 game at home to Cove.
But after building a strong position, the hosts were denied by the weather.
After a delayed start, the match was originally reduced to 76 overs and Tew soon lost Jordan Garrett after choosing to bat.
White and Smith then added 153 in rapid time for the second wicket.
Smith was the dominant partner, striking 86 off 77 balls with three sixes and ten fours.
White was on 85, having faced 103 balls and hit 12 fours, when rain led Tew to declare at 185-2 after 34 overs.
Cove were unable to start their reply as the delay meant that the minimum 70 overs could not be bowled.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's win at Charlton Athletic
- Conor McAleny delighted to get off mark by firing Oxford United to win at Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United selected for live television coverage
- Long-serving Oxford United coach Richard Blackmore steps down
- Michael Appleton: It would have been a risk not to freshen up Oxford United for trip to Charlton
- Charlton Athletic 0, Oxford United 1 (McAleny 11)
- RUGBY UNION: Witney earn win despite Callum Godfrey dismissal
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- FOOTBALL: Hanborough book Fred Ford Cup final spot in style with rousing victory over Carterton Town A
- UPDATES - Charlton Athletic v Oxford United