Joe White and Harry Smith were in scintillating form for Great & Little Tew in their Division 2 game at home to Cove.
But after building a strong position, the hosts were denied by the weather.
After a delayed start, the match was originally reduced to 76 overs and Tew soon lost Jordan Garrett after choosing to bat.
White and Smith then added 153 in rapid time for the second wicket.
Smith was the dominant partner, striking 86 off 77 balls with three sixes and ten fours.
White was on 85, having faced 103 balls and hit 12 fours, when rain led Tew to declare at 185-2 after 34 overs.
Cove were unable to start their reply as the delay meant that the minimum 70 overs could not be bowled.
Latest Sport news
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Macclesfield Town
- Alex MacDonald hails Simon Eastwood for keeping Oxford United in FA Cup
- ANGLING: Carl Eland's second place puts Drennan Oxford closer to Winter League crown
- FUTSAL: Liam Palfreeman’s selection forEngland is dream come true
- SWIMMING: Jemma Lowe Olympian inspires City of Oxford’s youngsters
- TABLE TENNIS: Janet Brown causes Karl Bushell big fright in Oxford League
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A close in on the Oxford League leaders
- BOXING: Mixed results for Berinsfield stars
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars looking for quick revenge on leaders
- Macclesfield Town 0, Oxford United 0