Oxford City’s Hannah England eased into tonight’s 1500m final after winning her heat in a comfortable style at Birmingham’s Alexander Stadium last night.
She crossed the line in 4mins 21.82 secs, ahead of British title rival Laura Muir (4.22.23).
Her final is at 6.10pm, while fellow Oxfordshire medal hopes, hurdler Lawrence Clarke and triple-jumper Nathan Douglas compete tomorrow.
Latest Sport news
- Trio are injury doubts for Oxford United's clash with Bury tomorrow
- I just rely on my instinct, says Oxford United keeper Simon Eastwood after penalty save
- Liam Sercombe frustrated at Oxford United's failure to get a win
- It’s two points dropped, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- HORSE RACING: Snow Leopardess sparkles for Charlie Longsdon
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City defeated by classy late strike
- RESULTS: Weekend March 25-26
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United's play-off bid hit by defeat at Stratford
- FOOTBALL: North Leigh make it two wins in a row, Didcot beaten by late freak goal and Wantage delay relegation with draw
- FOOTBALL: Jack Dunmall hits cracking winner for Kidlington