Oxfordshire's Eddie Pepperell easily made the cut for today’s final round after carding an eight-under par 64 in the second round in Koln, Germany yesterday.
Pepperell, from Frilford Heath, was nine-under when he went off for lightning, only to bogey the last hole on his return as he took a share of 19th place, four shots off the lead.
Spain’s Rafa Cabrera-Bello and playing partner Danny Willett shot four-under- par 68s, as they took a share of the lead with Emiliano Grillo, who shot a nine-below 63, and Pablo Larrazábal, with a six-under-par 66.
Latest Sport news
- UPDATES - Port Vale v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Coventry proved frustrating but we will show our mettle today at Port Vale
- Arsenal loanee Dan Crowley and Tyler Roberts pushing for Oxford United starting roles at Port Vale
- Joe Rothwell wants reaction from Oxford United
- SNOOKER/BILLIARDS: Neil Craycraft stars in Abingdon Conservatives' whitewash
- MOTORSPORT: Williams seeking boost for US Grand prix
- SKATER HOCKEY: Adam Harris thrilled to be making his debut for GB
- ANGLING: Steve Harwood loses out by a ounce in Oxford Winter League
- TABLE TENNIS: Neil Cartwright leads British rail's express start to season
- MOTORCYCLING: Bradley Smith wary of knee injury in practice for Australian MotoGP