Great & Little Tew suffered their third successive heavy defeat with a 153-run thrashing at Finchampstead to hit rock bottom in Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2.
Following a seven-wicket reverse against leaders Reading and an 87-run loss to Amersham, Tew’s attack were smashed to all parts as the hosts racked up 285-9 from 58 overs after electing to bat.
Opener Dan Lincoln followed in the footsteps of Finchampstead’s Bruce Fried-richs by taking a century off the Tew bowling with 116, while Harry Stephens weighed in with 69.
It was only the efforts of Matthew Clark (4-36), which prevented Tew receiving a bigger battering.
The visitors were then rolled over for 132, losing five wickets for one run at one stage.
Curtly Slatter (42) top-scored and Clark made 34, while Max Uttley (3-22) and Tipene Friday (3-38) were the chief destroyers.
- Oxon Senior Cup semi-final between Oxford United and Banbury United is postponed
- Michael Appleton frustrated as errors undermine Oxford United display
- Darryl Eales expects Oxford United to have increased playing budget next season
- Wallingford Town pipped in semi-final
- FOOTBALL: Unbeaten FC Hollybush capture Division 1 title with four games in hand
- YOUTH FOOTBALLChima Iwuchukwu's penalty steers Kennington to cup final glory in Oxford Mail Youth League
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City are beaten but North Leigh triumph
- Oxford United 2 (Hemmings 42, Maguire 75), Bolton Wanderers 4 (Morais 4, Beevers 22, Dunkley og 60, Vela 90+4)
- UPDATES - Oxford United v Bolton Wanderers
- Rob Hall's fired up to deliver for Oxford United against former club Bolton Wanderers