Great & Little Tew suffered their third successive heavy defeat with a 153-run thrashing at Finchampstead to hit rock bottom in Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2.
Following a seven-wicket reverse against leaders Reading and an 87-run loss to Amersham, Tew’s attack were smashed to all parts as the hosts racked up 285-9 from 58 overs after electing to bat.
Opener Dan Lincoln followed in the footsteps of Finchampstead’s Bruce Fried-richs by taking a century off the Tew bowling with 116, while Harry Stephens weighed in with 69.
It was only the efforts of Matthew Clark (4-36), which prevented Tew receiving a bigger battering.
The visitors were then rolled over for 132, losing five wickets for one run at one stage.
Curtly Slatter (42) top-scored and Clark made 34, while Max Uttley (3-22) and Tipene Friday (3-38) were the chief destroyers.
- Charlton Athletic 0, Oxford United 1 (McAleny 11)
- UPDATES - Charlton Athletic v Oxford United
- Phil Edwards: Oxford United must forget FA Cup and make most of game in hand at Charlton Athletic
- Michael Appleton: We must be 'clever' to solve Oxford United's selection jigsaw
- FOOTBALL: Steve Roberts strikes twice as Heyford Athletic beat Cropredy
- FOOTBALL: David Murphy and Max Palmer smash hat-tricks for Berinsfield
- RUGBY UNION: Second-half show guides leaders Chinnor to vital victory as Henley Hawks also triumph
- HOCKEY: Lucy Stewart’s super double secures comeback victory for Oxford Hawks
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins complete double over Banbury, while Witney and Grove also taste victory
- DARTS: Peachcroft make their class tell to sink Kings Arms in Oxford League