Great & Little Tew suffered their third successive heavy defeat with a 153-run thrashing at Finchampstead to hit rock bottom in Serious Cricket Home Counties Premier League Division 2.
Following a seven-wicket reverse against leaders Reading and an 87-run loss to Amersham, Tew’s attack were smashed to all parts as the hosts racked up 285-9 from 58 overs after electing to bat.
Opener Dan Lincoln followed in the footsteps of Finchampstead’s Bruce Fried-richs by taking a century off the Tew bowling with 116, while Harry Stephens weighed in with 69.
It was only the efforts of Matthew Clark (4-36), which prevented Tew receiving a bigger battering.
The visitors were then rolled over for 132, losing five wickets for one run at one stage.
Curtly Slatter (42) top-scored and Clark made 34, while Max Uttley (3-22) and Tipene Friday (3-38) were the chief destroyers.
- Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood skipper Charlie Brain eyeing derby joy at Horspath
- CRICKET: Banbury skipper Lloyd Sabin excited to take on Division 1 champions High Wycombe
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire Over 50s B get off to flying start in County Championship
- Tennis fever sweeps Oxfordshire as Davis Cup comes to Abingdon
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign
- GOLF: Steady first round from Eddie Pepperell at Wentworth