NATIONAL 2 SOUTH
CHINNOR have announced the signings of Hartpury College pair Reuben Haile and Dave McKee.
Wing Haile and lock/flanker McKee join the Oxfordshire club after helping Hartpury win the National 2 South title last season.
They are director of rugby Matt Williams's eight and ninth captures of the summer.
Ex-England Schools player Haile, 26, is a former top try-scorer at this level and could play a key role as Chinnor look to climb the National 2 South table this campaign.
He said “I have never been more excited about pre-season than I am right now.
“I want to nail down a place in this team and do what I do best - score tries.”
McKee, 26, has also previously played for Cinderford and Gloucester A.
He said: “Having moved to Banbury, I am really excited to be joining such a good club with really high ambitions.
“I’m looking forward to playing with a few old teammates as well as some very experienced players.
“The first game can’t come quick enough.”
Centre Jack Hayes and prop Ricardo Cano, also former Hartpury players, have re-signed for Chinnor.
Latest Sport news
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell clinches US Open spot after superb qualifying display
- Michael Appleton confident Oxford United are close to new signing
- Oxford United denied cash boost from Kemar Roofe transfer after Leeds United's failure to make play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire clinch first Twickenham win after dramatic finale
- RESULTS: May 27-28
- CRICKET: Home Counties Premier League reports
- MOTORSPORT: Haas and Williams in the points at Monaco Grand Prix
- RUGBY UNION: Oxfordshire beat Sussex in dramatic Twickenham final
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player