Nathan Hall posted an impressive victory over Owen Pirrot in the Bristol Box Cup.
The Windrush Valley fighter, who was crowned Home Counties junior champion for the second successive year last month, was competing in the under 57kg event.
Despite starting tentatively, the 14-year-old began to find his range and had his rival on the back foot throughout to record a deserved success in his last bout of the season.
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands