Nathan Hall posted an impressive victory over Owen Pirrot in the Bristol Box Cup.
The Windrush Valley fighter, who was crowned Home Counties junior champion for the second successive year last month, was competing in the under 57kg event.
Despite starting tentatively, the 14-year-old began to find his range and had his rival on the back foot throughout to record a deserved success in his last bout of the season.
- Oxford United to cover fewer miles in League One next season
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe and Liam Sercombe named in League Two team of the year
- Oxford United await decisions from Hylton and Maguire
- FOOTBALL: John Brough appointed new manager at North Leigh
- MOTOR RACING: Renault's Jolyon Palmer crashes out of Monaco Grand Prix
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 28-29
- CRICKET: Horspath stretch unbeaten start to four games after Shipton-under-Wychwood collapse
- CRICKET: Dain Moreton's century inspires Great & Little Tew to victory over Harefield
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut