Elliot Harvey now leads the Little Green Man X30 Tour standings after recovering from an earlier crash to win round five at Buckmore Park in Kent.
The 12-year-old, from Didcot, won each of the six practice sessions, but he encountered problems in the qualifying heats.
In the first heat, Elliot started from second on the grid and drove away to win by more than three seconds.
However, things began to go wrong after that.
In heat two, he finished seventh after being pushed wide when leading.
The third heat was a disaster as Harvey’s kart was hit on the first lap and he had to retire.
This meant that he had to start fifth on the grid for the final.
But the St Birinus School pupil made a flying start and after overtaking two karts on the same corner, he stormed to victory by three seconds from Alfie Brown.
- TWICKENHAM: Captain Allan Purchase honoured to lead Oxfordshire in County Championship Plate final
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire head coach Craig Burrows eyeing glory after heartbreak as a player
- TWICKENHAM: Banbury duo Ed Phillips and Sam Stoop relishing chance to make history for Oxfordshire
- TWICKENHAM: A busy week on and off the pitch for finalists Oxfordshire
- Oxford United young gun Malachi Napa has career immortalised in a comic strip by West Ham
- CRICKET: Ian Caunce stars for Oxfordshire veterans
- MOTORSPORT: Dominic Paul in dominant form for SPY
- TWICKENHAM: Oxfordshire's history at the home of English rugby
- ANGLING: Kevin Jeacock takes victory
- TWICKENHAM: Matt Goode to play through the pain as Oxfordshire eye historic victory