Felipe Massa, from the Grove-based Williams team, has slated Sergio Perez as a driver he can no longer trust in the wake of their horrific accident in the recent Canadian Grand Prix.
The duo have continued their war of words at the Red Bull Ring ahead of Formula 1’s return to Austria this weekend following an 11-year absence.
Massa said: “I believed (in Canada) he would move his car, but I cannot believe now.
“With somebody who is paying with so many penalties and causing so many problems, you can’t believe. I will not trust him any more, definitely not.”
Meanwhile, Max Chilton, from the Banbury-based Marussia outfit, has cleared the air with teammate Jules Bianchi following their shunt in Canada which he concedes left him “upset” for a number of days.
- Oxford United agree loan for £2.4m striker Toni Martinez from West Ham
- Oxford United pass pitch inspection ahead of Checkatrade Trophy tie with Bradford City
- WATCH: Oxford United loan signing spectacularly scoring for West Ham in Checkatrade Trophy
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Michael Appleton delighted at four-midable Oxford United display
- Rob Hall owes me one, jokes Marvin Johnson after Oxford United win at Rochdale
- Ryan Ledson overjoyed at breaking his duck in Oxford United victory
- CRICKET: Ian Hawtin appointed chairman of selectors for Oxfordshire
- FOOTBALL: Conor McDonagh’s double shoots Banbury United into play-off spots
- FOOTBALL: Depleted North Leigh battle hard for a draw at Evesham