Felipe Massa, from the Grove-based Williams team, has slated Sergio Perez as a driver he can no longer trust in the wake of their horrific accident in the recent Canadian Grand Prix.
The duo have continued their war of words at the Red Bull Ring ahead of Formula 1’s return to Austria this weekend following an 11-year absence.
Massa said: “I believed (in Canada) he would move his car, but I cannot believe now.
“With somebody who is paying with so many penalties and causing so many problems, you can’t believe. I will not trust him any more, definitely not.”
Meanwhile, Max Chilton, from the Banbury-based Marussia outfit, has cleared the air with teammate Jules Bianchi following their shunt in Canada which he concedes left him “upset” for a number of days.
- POINT-TO-POINT: Victoria Pendleton takes no risks with Vesperal Dream
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Macclesfield Town
- Alex MacDonald hails Simon Eastwood for keeping Oxford United in FA Cup
- ANGLING: Carl Eland's second place puts Drennan Oxford closer to Winter League crown
- FUTSAL: Liam Palfreeman’s selection forEngland is dream come true
- SWIMMING: Jemma Lowe Olympian inspires City of Oxford’s youngsters
- TABLE TENNIS: Janet Brown causes Karl Bushell big fright in Oxford League
- SNOOKER & BILLIARDS: Thame A close in on the Oxford League leaders
- BOXING: Mixed results for Berinsfield stars
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars looking for quick revenge on leaders