Felipe Massa, from the Grove-based Williams team, has slated Sergio Perez as a driver he can no longer trust in the wake of their horrific accident in the recent Canadian Grand Prix.
The duo have continued their war of words at the Red Bull Ring ahead of Formula 1’s return to Austria this weekend following an 11-year absence.
Massa said: “I believed (in Canada) he would move his car, but I cannot believe now.
“With somebody who is paying with so many penalties and causing so many problems, you can’t believe. I will not trust him any more, definitely not.”
Meanwhile, Max Chilton, from the Banbury-based Marussia outfit, has cleared the air with teammate Jules Bianchi following their shunt in Canada which he concedes left him “upset” for a number of days.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Port Vale
- Port Vale 2 (Cicilia 54, Taylor pen 59), Oxford United 2 (Dunkley 11, Crowley 19)
- UPDATES - Port Vale v Oxford United
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Coventry proved frustrating but we will show our mettle today at Port Vale
- Arsenal loanee Dan Crowley and Tyler Roberts pushing for Oxford United starting roles at Port Vale
- Joe Rothwell wants reaction from Oxford United
- SNOOKER/BILLIARDS: Neil Craycraft stars in Abingdon Conservatives' whitewash
- MOTORSPORT: Williams seeking boost for US Grand prix
- SKATER HOCKEY: Adam Harris thrilled to be making his debut for GB
- ANGLING: Steve Harwood loses out by a ounce in Oxford Winter League