Felipe Massa, from the Grove-based Williams team, has slated Sergio Perez as a driver he can no longer trust in the wake of their horrific accident in the recent Canadian Grand Prix.
The duo have continued their war of words at the Red Bull Ring ahead of Formula 1’s return to Austria this weekend following an 11-year absence.
Massa said: “I believed (in Canada) he would move his car, but I cannot believe now.
“With somebody who is paying with so many penalties and causing so many problems, you can’t believe. I will not trust him any more, definitely not.”
Meanwhile, Max Chilton, from the Banbury-based Marussia outfit, has cleared the air with teammate Jules Bianchi following their shunt in Canada which he concedes left him “upset” for a number of days.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's defeat at Southend United
- Michael Appleton fuming as Oxford United pay penalty for missing chances
- Southend midfielder admits he was lucky to still be on the pitch to net winner against Oxford United
- International call-up rules Benji Buchel out of two Oxford United games
- FOOTBALL: Marvel Mia Thomsen scores six for Kidlington in Oxford Mail Girls League
- FOOTBALL: Jack Self’s last-minute strike saves day as Banbury snatch point
- FOOTBALL: Joe Hanlon the star as Quarry Rovers dig out victory in 11-goal thriller
- FOOTBALL: Deadly Matthew Saunders sparks Long Wittenham victory
- FOOTBALL: Five for Jack Morton as Hanborough hammer Eynsham SSC
- FOOTBALL: Lusitanos hit nine to go top of Oxford City FA