Felipe Massa, from the Grove-based Williams team, has slated Sergio Perez as a driver he can no longer trust in the wake of their horrific accident in the recent Canadian Grand Prix.
The duo have continued their war of words at the Red Bull Ring ahead of Formula 1’s return to Austria this weekend following an 11-year absence.
Massa said: “I believed (in Canada) he would move his car, but I cannot believe now.
“With somebody who is paying with so many penalties and causing so many problems, you can’t believe. I will not trust him any more, definitely not.”
Meanwhile, Max Chilton, from the Banbury-based Marussia outfit, has cleared the air with teammate Jules Bianchi following their shunt in Canada which he concedes left him “upset” for a number of days.
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame
- SWIMMING: Ayanna Fulga stars as City of Oxford impress in Cardiff