Oxfordshire's Izzy Taylor could hardly contain her excitement after being selected for Great Britain’s squad to compete in the World Equestrian Games in Normandy from August 28-31.
The 31-year-old, from Aynho, near Banbury, will ride Allercombe Ellie.
And she will compete alongside Zara Phillips, William Fox-Pitt, Pippa Funnell, Tina Cook and Oliver Townend.
Taylor said: “I’m very excited, and to be going to another championship, which will be a different kind of championships (to the Europeans in 2013); it’s exciting.
“It kind of feels, on a personal level, that I’ve made a step up.”
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Northampton Town
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame