Tejvan Pettinger, a second claim Oxonian rider, smashed the course record when winning the Oxford City Open 10 at Witney.
A north-easterly breeze made for fast times and all ten of Oxonian’s riders recorded either personal best or season’s best times.
Ironically, the same was true of the host club, who also saw ten riders set new bests.
But it was Pettinger, of Sri Chinmoy CT, who came out on top with his time of 19mins 24secs. Oxonian Dan Blackburn came third in 21.29.
Mike Johnstone was the first Oxford City rider home in 22.59.
City president Keith Williams won the 75-year age group, beating the previous best time by 44 seconds.
Other Oxonian times: M Prior 22.17, S Parfitt 22.34, J Hunt 23.38, P Nicholls 23.43, O Gould 24.20, P Saunders 24.21, A Fenwick 24.30 (2nd lady), D Hanson 25.17, J King 25.54.
- OXONIAN broke their club team record when competing in the Hemel Hempstead Open 10 near Tring.
The quartet of Tom Yeatman (20.45), Mat Rowley (20.53), Malc Rose (21.00) and Gavin Tillson (20.54) produced a new best combined time of 81mins 32 secs.
Other Oxonian times: D Jones 23.02, J Line 24.44.
- OXFORD City’s Rich Harrison smashed the club’s 25-mile record in a trial race at Newmarket, crossing the line in 50mins 30secs.
Harrison then triumphed in the Beeline Bikes Inter-County competition at Witney, beating Oxonian’s Gavin Tilson and Eamonn Deeley.
Oxonian’s Aimee Fenwick won the ladies race, with Claire Vallance (Mid Oxon) second and Jem Line (Oxonian) third.
Howard Waller set a new veteran record in the gruelling Newbury 12-hour time trial, posting 261 miles.
- Chris Maguire loving life at Oxford United – but it's 'too early' for contract talks
- Rob Hall eyes final fitness milestone in Oxford United's clash with Oldham Athletic
- Young Oxford United squad need me to be an assertive leader – Michael Appleton
- Oldham Athletic skipper calls for FA Cup response at Oxford United
- BOXING: Ex-world champion Steve Collins sees Oxford fighters star
- FOOTBALL: John Brough bidding to make more history for North Leigh in Trophy
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United boosted as Conor McDonagh turns down move to rivals
- FOOTBALL: Mike Fondop returns to give Oxford City a big lift
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor sign London Welsh hooker Koree Britton to boost title hopes
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton wishes departing loanee Dan Crowley well ahead of Dutch move from Arsenal