Caroline Campion and Carole Galletly (Banbury Central) together with Gail Gilkes and Myra Lewis (Oxford City & County) qualified for the National Pairs Champion-ships at Leamington in August.
Campion and Galletly booked their place with a resounding 25-4 victory over the former’s mother, Stella Amos, and Pam Shepherd in the Oxfordshire semi-finals.
And Gilkes and Lewis squeezed past clubmates Carol Penson and Carole Gaskins 18-17.
Quarter-finals: G Gilkes 23, M du Preez 9; P Taylor 8, C Penson 19; S Amos 28, D Jacob 6; J Berry 17, C Campion 20.
Semi-finals: G Gilkes 18, C Penson 17; S Amos 4, C Campion 25.
- Oxford United hope Dan Crowley signing is start of lasting loan link with Arsenal
- Michael Appleton pleased with Oxford United's fitness levels after summer break
- GYMNASTICS: Abingdon prove class above rivals to secure 10 of 11 county titles
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Ini Umotong at the double as Oxford United hold leaders
- MARTIAL ARTS: Vale Taekwon-Do club so close to glory in Cardiff
- GOLF: Late slump gives Eddie Pepperell a nervous wait to make cut in Paris
- ANGLING: Doug Foreshew claims top prize in Kidlington's Dave Britnell Cup
- SWIMMING: City of Oxford land huge medal haul
- YOUTH CRICKET: Turner leads from the front in Oxfordshire victory
- MOTORSPORT: Austria race will suit us, said Williams driver Valtteri Bottas