Caroline Campion and Carole Galletly (Banbury Central) together with Gail Gilkes and Myra Lewis (Oxford City & County) qualified for the National Pairs Champion-ships at Leamington in August.
Campion and Galletly booked their place with a resounding 25-4 victory over the former’s mother, Stella Amos, and Pam Shepherd in the Oxfordshire semi-finals.
And Gilkes and Lewis squeezed past clubmates Carol Penson and Carole Gaskins 18-17.
Quarter-finals: G Gilkes 23, M du Preez 9; P Taylor 8, C Penson 19; S Amos 28, D Jacob 6; J Berry 17, C Campion 20.
Semi-finals: G Gilkes 18, C Penson 17; S Amos 4, C Campion 25.
- Kemar Roofe back in training with Oxford United to test ankle injury ahead of season finale
- David Rush backs Oxford United to hold nerve and replicate class of '96
- Mike Ford urges Oxford United not to hand any incentive to rivals
- BAR BILLIARDS: Marlborough Club land Oxford League Section 2 title
- BOWLS: Holders Headington cruise into Oxfordshire League Cup quarter-finals
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell hits the road in Morocco
- WEIGHLIFTING: Oxpower trio lift medals
- GYMNASTICS: Woodstock youngsters win gold in UK regional competition
- NETBALL:Didcot's Helen Grindey is honoured
- ATHLETICS: Les Newell claims victory as Oxford City dominate Mota-vation Series opener