Caroline Campion and Carole Galletly (Banbury Central) together with Gail Gilkes and Myra Lewis (Oxford City & County) qualified for the National Pairs Champion-ships at Leamington in August.
Campion and Galletly booked their place with a resounding 25-4 victory over the former’s mother, Stella Amos, and Pam Shepherd in the Oxfordshire semi-finals.
And Gilkes and Lewis squeezed past clubmates Carol Penson and Carole Gaskins 18-17.
Quarter-finals: G Gilkes 23, M du Preez 9; P Taylor 8, C Penson 19; S Amos 28, D Jacob 6; J Berry 17, C Campion 20.
Semi-finals: G Gilkes 18, C Penson 17; S Amos 4, C Campion 25.
- Christian Ribeiro upbeat on painful path to long-awaited Oxford United debut
- RUGBY UNION: Sorry Bulls trampled by high-fliers
- BAR BILLIARDS: Vikings A and B teams go through to next round
- ICE HOCKEY: Hallam Wilson's hat-trick seals double raid for the high-flying Oxford City Stars
- MOTORSPORT: Banbury's Darren Turner is crowned champion in Le Mans Series GTE Championship
- ATHLETICS: Brilliant Paul Fernandez proves class above to win Abingdon Marathon
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed