Caroline Campion and Carole Galletly (Banbury Central) together with Gail Gilkes and Myra Lewis (Oxford City & County) qualified for the National Pairs Champion-ships at Leamington in August.
Campion and Galletly booked their place with a resounding 25-4 victory over the former’s mother, Stella Amos, and Pam Shepherd in the Oxfordshire semi-finals.
And Gilkes and Lewis squeezed past clubmates Carol Penson and Carole Gaskins 18-17.
Quarter-finals: G Gilkes 23, M du Preez 9; P Taylor 8, C Penson 19; S Amos 28, D Jacob 6; J Berry 17, C Campion 20.
Semi-finals: G Gilkes 18, C Penson 17; S Amos 4, C Campion 25.
- Roger James bags brace as North Leigh beat youthful Oxford United to lift Oxfordshire Senior Cup
- HORSE RACING: Mark Bradstock thrilled with Coneygree's return to action
- FOOTBALL: Arran Gray’s hat-trick clinches North Berks League Division 4 title for Blewbury
- FOOTBALL: Superlative Kidlington make it perfect season in Oxford Mail Under 12 Girls League
- FOOTBALL: Chequers win dramatic Oxford City FA Premier Cup final on penalties
- FOOTBALL: Dan Bott’s brace helps Chipping Norton to finish fourth in Witney & District FA Premier Division
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City’s ladies ease to cup final win
- FOOTBALL: Wayne Blossom shines with double as KEA secure Oxfordshire Junior Shield
- YOUTH FOOTBALL: George Corti’s four-timer is in vain for Botley Boys
- Roger James double sees North Leigh beat Oxford United to lift Oxon Senior Cup