Caroline Campion and Carole Galletly (Banbury Central) together with Gail Gilkes and Myra Lewis (Oxford City & County) qualified for the National Pairs Champion-ships at Leamington in August.
Campion and Galletly booked their place with a resounding 25-4 victory over the former’s mother, Stella Amos, and Pam Shepherd in the Oxfordshire semi-finals.
And Gilkes and Lewis squeezed past clubmates Carol Penson and Carole Gaskins 18-17.
Quarter-finals: G Gilkes 23, M du Preez 9; P Taylor 8, C Penson 19; S Amos 28, D Jacob 6; J Berry 17, C Campion 20.
Semi-finals: G Gilkes 18, C Penson 17; S Amos 4, C Campion 25.
- Striker George Jeacock signs professional contract with Oxford United
- Oxford United supporters' group OxVox say season ticket rise is 'expected and accepted' by most fans
- Oxford United: Season ticket price increase necessary to compete in League One
- ICE HOCKEY: Highly-rated Ben Nethersell on board with Oxford City Stars as duo re-sign
- GOLF: Steady first round from Eddie Pepperell at Wentworth
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell looking forward to Wentworth
- BOWLS: Tidball's last shot earns South Oxford thrilling victory
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter upbeat over fitness ahead of junior French Open bid
- AMERICAN FOOTBALL: Oxford Saints too strong for Jurassic Coast Raptors
- ATHLETICS: Emma O'Hara stars as Radley are made to battle in Southern League