Great and Little Tew’s attack was taken apart by Amersham opener Bruce Friedrichs as they suffered an 87-run home defeat in Division 2 on Saturday.
The South African hammered 130 off 156 balls, with 21 fours and a six as Amersham rattled up 257-6 dec from 58 overs after being inserted.
Matt Woods was the most successful bowler wiith 3-47.
Tew’s hopes of chasing this big target were dashed when they slipped to 19-3, with Harry Smith and Matthew Clark both out for ducks, the latter being run out.
Joe White made 45, while Curtly Slatter raced to 55 off 37 balls with 11 fours.
But once he and Lloyd Brock (41) were dismissed, the innings went into a swift decline.
The hosts were eventually all out for 170 with seven overs to spare, Luke Jackson capturing 3-27.
Sport Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe and Liam Sercombe named in League Two team of the year
- Oxford United await decisions from Hylton and Maguire
- FOOTBALL: John Brough appointed new manager at North Leigh
- MOTOR RACING: Renault's Jolyon Palmer crashes out of Monaco Grand Prix
- WEEKEND RESULTS: May 28-29
- CRICKET: Horspath stretch unbeaten start to four games after Shipton-under-Wychwood collapse
- CRICKET: Dain Moreton's century inspires Great & Little Tew to victory over Harefield
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks