Great and Little Tew’s attack was taken apart by Amersham opener Bruce Friedrichs as they suffered an 87-run home defeat in Division 2 on Saturday.
The South African hammered 130 off 156 balls, with 21 fours and a six as Amersham rattled up 257-6 dec from 58 overs after being inserted.
Matt Woods was the most successful bowler wiith 3-47.
Tew’s hopes of chasing this big target were dashed when they slipped to 19-3, with Harry Smith and Matthew Clark both out for ducks, the latter being run out.
Joe White made 45, while Curtly Slatter raced to 55 off 37 balls with 11 fours.
But once he and Lloyd Brock (41) were dismissed, the innings went into a swift decline.
The hosts were eventually all out for 170 with seven overs to spare, Luke Jackson capturing 3-27.
Sport Latest Sport news
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Teenager Canice Carroll earmarked for Oxford United role in final month
- Oxford United clash is 'huge' as Northampton Town seek to confirm safety from relegation
- CRICKET: Former Oxfordshire batsman Martyn Lloyd dies at 62
- FOOTBALL: Oxford City boss Mark Jones makes three new signings
- RUGBY UNION: National League 2 South promotion hopefuls Chinnor must 'knuckle down and focus' on Clifton clash, says Matt Williams
- FOOTBALL: In-form Banbury United eye sixth win in row to continue play-off push
- ROWING: Major boost for Dark Blues ahead of the Boat Race
- BADMINTON: Oxfordshire youngsters impress in friendly victory
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: I'm so excited about big challenge ahead of new MotoGP season