Ellie Noble removed Four Oaks Saints’s top five batters as Oxford maintained their unbeaten record in ECB Women's Midlands League Division 2 with an emphatic 152-run win.
Noble took 5-16, and with her sister, Charley, picking up two wickets, the Birmingham side were skittled out for 59 in reply to Oxford’s imposing 221-6 off 45 overs.
Ellie Bath led the way in Oxford’s innings with eight fours in her unbeaten 66, while Eliza Goode made 56.
Charlbury were shot out for 68 on the way to a four-wicket home defeat by Worcestershire side Astwood Bank.
After electing to bat, Charlbury collapsed in dramatic fashion from 42-2 to 68 all out, with only opener Ellie Norton showing any resistance with a gritty 22 as the last seven Charlbury batsmen failed to score a single run between them.
Jessica Humby (4-12) and Amelia Kite (4-20) were the chief tormentors.
Astwood Bank then slumped to 54-6, with Norton taking 3-16, before Amber Capewell (27no) saw the visitors across the line.
ECB Midlands League
Oxford 221-6 (E Bath 66no, E Goode 56), Four Oaks Saints 59 (E Noble 5-16).
Charlbury 68 (J Humby 4-12, A Kite 4-20); Astwood Bank 72-6 (E Norton 3-16).
Oxfordshire Midweek League
Freeland 112-5, Oxford University 100-6.
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise
- FOOTBALL: Leaving North Leigh was not a decision I took lightly - manager Mark Gee
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Captain Kat Nutman leads by example as Oxford United beat Watford
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL suffer ninth-straight loss in Doncaster defeat
- FOOTBALL: Lewis Gabbidon lands double honour at Kidlington presentation night
- GOLF: Superb Adam Wootton wins CK Group PGA Kent Open Championship
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list