Indian all-rounder Anupam Sanklecha smashed an unbeaten 78 as Shipton-under-Wychwood raced to an eight-wicket win at Oxford Downs in the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup second round.
South African Dean Conradie took 3-11 and then blasted an unbeaten 29 in holder Horspath’s seven-wicket win at Tiddington.
Oxford Downs 113-7 (20 ovs, G Seacole 3-14), Shipton-under-Wychwood 114-2 (12.4 ovs, A Sanklecha 78no, S Hole 31).
Tiddington 110 (19 ovs, T Rowley 54, A Krol 4-27, D Conradie 3-11), Horspath 111-3 (18 ovs, C Cutter 31).
Horley bt Kidlington.
Cumnor 184-4, Challow & Childrey 86.
(Tuesday, June 24)
Cumnor v Oxford, Horspath v Aston Rowant, Shipton-under-Wychwood v Banbury, Horley v Great & Little Tew.
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw at Northampton Town
- Northampton Town 0, Oxford United 0
- UPDATES - Northampton Town v Oxford United
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton jealous of Northampton Town pitch
- Chey Dunkley points to Oxford United's never-say-die spirit as key factor in battling on two fronts
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Back on the road and ready for another Cobblers clash
- ICE HOCKEY: Simon Anderson eyes final as Oxford City Stars begin play-off bid
- TABLE TENNIS: Karl Bushell wins Hewitt Cup for 11th time
- BOXING: Berinsfield earn clean sweep in Devon
- MOTORSPORT: Oxford's Andy Wallace nominated for Motor Sport Hall of Fame