Indian all-rounder Anupam Sanklecha smashed an unbeaten 78 as Shipton-under-Wychwood raced to an eight-wicket win at Oxford Downs in the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup second round.
South African Dean Conradie took 3-11 and then blasted an unbeaten 29 in holder Horspath’s seven-wicket win at Tiddington.
Oxford Downs 113-7 (20 ovs, G Seacole 3-14), Shipton-under-Wychwood 114-2 (12.4 ovs, A Sanklecha 78no, S Hole 31).
Tiddington 110 (19 ovs, T Rowley 54, A Krol 4-27, D Conradie 3-11), Horspath 111-3 (18 ovs, C Cutter 31).
Horley bt Kidlington.
Cumnor 184-4, Challow & Childrey 86.
(Tuesday, June 24)
Cumnor v Oxford, Horspath v Aston Rowant, Shipton-under-Wychwood v Banbury, Horley v Great & Little Tew.
- Michael Appleton searching for a cure to Oxford United's Jekyll & Hyde form
- Oxford United loan extension appeals to Charlie Raglan
- Port Vale chief drops hint over new signing ahead of Oxford United clash
- Oxford United to honour 1996 promotion winners
- FOOTBALL: General manager Justin Merritt backs Oxford City to build on Poole Town win
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town boss Andy Ballard moves quickly to fill Luke Carnell void
- RUGBY UNION: Alan Hancock backs youthful Oxford Harlequins to step up in South West 1 East
- FOOTBALL: Elliott Osborne-Ricketts leaves North Leigh for Kidlington
- RUGBY UNION: Injured Henry de Berker to miss Oxford University's match against Croatia
- OxVox column: Do you have a football question for the police?