Indian all-rounder Anupam Sanklecha smashed an unbeaten 78 as Shipton-under-Wychwood raced to an eight-wicket win at Oxford Downs in the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup second round.
South African Dean Conradie took 3-11 and then blasted an unbeaten 29 in holder Horspath’s seven-wicket win at Tiddington.
Oxford Downs 113-7 (20 ovs, G Seacole 3-14), Shipton-under-Wychwood 114-2 (12.4 ovs, A Sanklecha 78no, S Hole 31).
Tiddington 110 (19 ovs, T Rowley 54, A Krol 4-27, D Conradie 3-11), Horspath 111-3 (18 ovs, C Cutter 31).
Horley bt Kidlington.
Cumnor 184-4, Challow & Childrey 86.
(Tuesday, June 24)
Cumnor v Oxford, Horspath v Aston Rowant, Shipton-under-Wychwood v Banbury, Horley v Great & Little Tew.
- Oxford United will monitor rivals' scores in final day showdown
- Danny Hylton happy to wait on contract talks until Oxford United's future is decided
- Composure will be key for Oxford United in sprint for the finish, says Michael Appleton
- Gareth Ainsworth aiming for Wycombe to make more memories at Oxford United's expense
- Michael Appleton puts faith in Oxford United injured players to make right call
- Kemar Roofe on a mission to make Oxford United starting line-up
- Oxford United goalkeeper Benji Buchel ready for Wycombe bombardment
- POINT-TO-POINT: Victoria Pendleton returns to the saddle at Kingston Blount
- TENNIS: Oxfordshire youngsters reach national finals after dramatic shoot-out
- CRICKET: No knee-jerk reactions for Oxfordshire, says captain Luke Ryan