Indian all-rounder Anupam Sanklecha smashed an unbeaten 78 as Shipton-under-Wychwood raced to an eight-wicket win at Oxford Downs in the Bernard Tollett Oxfordshire Cup second round.
South African Dean Conradie took 3-11 and then blasted an unbeaten 29 in holder Horspath’s seven-wicket win at Tiddington.
Oxford Downs 113-7 (20 ovs, G Seacole 3-14), Shipton-under-Wychwood 114-2 (12.4 ovs, A Sanklecha 78no, S Hole 31).
Tiddington 110 (19 ovs, T Rowley 54, A Krol 4-27, D Conradie 3-11), Horspath 111-3 (18 ovs, C Cutter 31).
Horley bt Kidlington.
Cumnor 184-4, Challow & Childrey 86.
(Tuesday, June 24)
Cumnor v Oxford, Horspath v Aston Rowant, Shipton-under-Wychwood v Banbury, Horley v Great & Little Tew.
- Callum O'Dowda's slim Euro 2016 hopes look over after watching Ireland draw
- GOLF: Poor start sees Eddie Pepperell miss Wentworth cut
- YOUTH CRICKET: Ben Charlesworth takes centre stage with two impressive knocks
- MOTORSPORT: Williams' Valtteri Bottas on a mission to end his Monaco hoodoo in F1
- POINT-TO-POINT: Alan Hill hoping for Kingston Blount glory
- BOXING: Clarke and Robinson claim wins for Blackbird Leys
- KAYAKING: Ava Dale to show off Great Britain vest
- ANGLING: Higgins pips Pether to big title
- UPDATE: Oxford United fans in a hurry to snap-up season tickets
- Callum O'Dowda an unused substitute in Republic of Ireland's draw with the Netherlands