OXFORD RL aim to bounce back from their 36-22 defeat against Gateshead Thunder when they host London Skolars on Sunday (3).
But despite a third straight loss, they are only five points off the Kingstone Press Championship One play-offs.
Coach Tony Benson is confident his side can get it right.
“I am not concerned at all as we have been playing some really good stuff,” he said.
Skipper Alex Thompson could return after illness, while Jimmy Rowland (hamstring) faces a late fitness test.
But Chris Clarke (rib) and Luke Evans (muscle) are out.
Oxford RL: Baird, Benson, Bentley, Blaney, Briggs, Brooker, Connick, Crabtree, Davies, Ellison , Hadden, Hayles, Hoggins, S Morris, Mulkeen, Osborn, Rowland, Rice, Sharratt, Temata, Thompson, Newton, Winfield.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list
- Callum O'Dowda praised by Martin O'Neill after first Ireland training session
- CRICKET: Sabin shines as Banbury beat weather to stay top
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire suffer fourth successive defeat in Trophy
- GOLF: Pepperell secures top-ten finish in Ireland with superb 66
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith happy with improved performance in Italy
- WEEKEND RESULTS May 21-22
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to make mark with Republic of Ireland squad