OXFORD RL aim to bounce back from their 36-22 defeat against Gateshead Thunder when they host London Skolars on Sunday (3).
But despite a third straight loss, they are only five points off the Kingstone Press Championship One play-offs.
Coach Tony Benson is confident his side can get it right.
“I am not concerned at all as we have been playing some really good stuff,” he said.
Skipper Alex Thompson could return after illness, while Jimmy Rowland (hamstring) faces a late fitness test.
But Chris Clarke (rib) and Luke Evans (muscle) are out.
Oxford RL: Baird, Benson, Bentley, Blaney, Briggs, Brooker, Connick, Crabtree, Davies, Ellison , Hadden, Hayles, Hoggins, S Morris, Mulkeen, Osborn, Rowland, Rice, Sharratt, Temata, Thompson, Newton, Winfield.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United's FA Cup tie with Merstham to be televised
- Rob Hall in line for Oxford United playing return next week
- GOLF: Stunning round sees Eddie Pepperell in share of second at Portugal Masters
- Joe Skarz has 50/50 chance of Oxford United recall at Port Vale this weekend
- Patient Arsenal loanee Dan Crowley eager for Oxford United chance
- SPORTS AWARDS: Nominate your favourite
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell starts fight to retain Tour card
- AUNT SALLY: Rampant Rampton lands first Oxford League singles crown
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars are second best after mixed double-header
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford University winger Tom Stileman looking forward to Croatia test