OXFORD RL aim to bounce back from their 36-22 defeat against Gateshead Thunder when they host London Skolars on Sunday (3).
But despite a third straight loss, they are only five points off the Kingstone Press Championship One play-offs.
Coach Tony Benson is confident his side can get it right.
“I am not concerned at all as we have been playing some really good stuff,” he said.
Skipper Alex Thompson could return after illness, while Jimmy Rowland (hamstring) faces a late fitness test.
But Chris Clarke (rib) and Luke Evans (muscle) are out.
Oxford RL: Baird, Benson, Bentley, Blaney, Briggs, Brooker, Connick, Crabtree, Davies, Ellison , Hadden, Hayles, Hoggins, S Morris, Mulkeen, Osborn, Rowland, Rice, Sharratt, Temata, Thompson, Newton, Winfield.
Latest Sport news
- Chris Maguire hails Oxford United resilience after hitting back for draw
- Kane Hemmings hopes impact from bench can lead to Oxford United start
- We will always have a go, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- FOOTBALL Oxford City lose their way on nightmare day as they slip into the bottom two
- WEEKEND RESULTS September 24 & 25
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United hit three-goal blitz to land another win
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Charlton boss Russell Slade unhappy with side over Oxford United equaliser
- MOTOR SPORT: Bradley Smith makes speedy recovery to line up in Japan
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)