Alice Draycott, from London, won top honours at the Racquets June Open Graded Tournament in Thame.
Despite playing with a borrowed racquet, she proved too strong as she lifted the ladies’ crown.
The event, open to all ages and abilities, included an exhibition from British champion Will John.
Chris Watts, a pupil at the Barley Hill School in Thame, took the junior beginners title, while Beth John and Ossie Mustafa won the racketball doubles title.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United players draw breath before Wembley
- Wembley tickets to go on sale at Oxford United
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town defender Sam Elkins banned for five games after involvement in pitch invasion against Hereford
- BOWLS: AJ Docherty nicks Oxfordshire indoor singles title in thrilling final
- ROWING: Headington School rule roost once again
- RUGBY UNION: Former London Welsh back Alan Awcock enjoying new career after ending professional playing days
- RUGBY UNION: Oxford Harlequins prop Matt Edney set for year-long New Zealand trip
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars demolished by London Raiders in play-offs
- RUGBY UNION: Tom Stileman, Jordan Brodley and Sam Pointon named in England Students squad for Ireland Universities clash at Iffley Road
- ATHLETICS: Oxford City’s Stewart Thorp helps Great Britain win silver at Indoor World Masters Championships