Banbury Central’s Carole Galletly and Oxford City & County’s Donna Knight have qualified for the National Two Wood Singles Championships at Leamington Spa in August.
Knight squeezed past West Oxford’s Maggie Alderson 15-14 in the Oxfordshire semi-finals, while Galletly beat Banbury Borough’s Margaret Morris 16-13.
Meanwhile, Banbury Borough’s Erica Brown and Linda Coles were crowned the Oxfordshire unbadged pairs champions at South Oxford.
They beat Thame’s Marthie du Preez and Margaret Boynton in the final after defeating Carterton’s Gill Muir and Lorraine Serjeant in the semi-final.
- Liam Sercombe warns Oxford United to watch out for Danny Hylton wind-ups
- FOOTBALL: Jack Morton smashes five as Hanborough hammer Witney Royals
- FOOTBALL: Michael Hooton strikes decisive blow to fire Westminster into War Memorial Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Oxfordshire beaten in FA County Youth Cup semi-finals
- GIRLS FOOTBALL: Daisey Grover hits six-timer as Wantage Town beat Carterton Town
- FOOTBALL: Danny Taylor’s brace puts Freeland into Oxfordshire Charity Cup final
- FOOTBALL: Harry Fisher and Dan Hollis double up to put Harwell & Hendred into KO Cup final
- England Under-20 itinerary in France could rule Ryan Ledson out of three Oxford United games
- Michael Appleton calls on Oxford United to deliver in front of Sky Sports cameras at Luton Town
- Josh Ruffels signs new contract at Oxford United