Banbury Central’s Carole Galletly and Oxford City & County’s Donna Knight have qualified for the National Two Wood Singles Championships at Leamington Spa in August.
Knight squeezed past West Oxford’s Maggie Alderson 15-14 in the Oxfordshire semi-finals, while Galletly beat Banbury Borough’s Margaret Morris 16-13.
Meanwhile, Banbury Borough’s Erica Brown and Linda Coles were crowned the Oxfordshire unbadged pairs champions at South Oxford.
They beat Thame’s Marthie du Preez and Margaret Boynton in the final after defeating Carterton’s Gill Muir and Lorraine Serjeant in the semi-final.
- Simon Eastwood bidding to establish himself as Oxford United's No 1
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell misses the cut in Germany
- Oxford United Women boosted by double loan signing from Chelsea
- CRICKET: Captain Josh Smith calls on Aston Rowant to build on Cookham Dean victory
- CRICKET: Lloyd Sabin delighted at Kurtis Patterson's impact at Banbury
- TENNIS: Alexis Canter hopeful of junior Wimbledon wildcard
- CRICKET: Shipton-under-Wychwood captain Charlie Brain buzzing for Davidstow Village Cup clash
- ROWING: Constantine Louloudis strengthens push for Olympic gold with Poland success
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire captain Luke Ryan remains upbeat despite Shropshire defeat
- Simon Eastwood agrees one-year deal to join Oxford United