Banbury Central’s Carole Galletly and Oxford City & County’s Donna Knight have qualified for the National Two Wood Singles Championships at Leamington Spa in August.
Knight squeezed past West Oxford’s Maggie Alderson 15-14 in the Oxfordshire semi-finals, while Galletly beat Banbury Borough’s Margaret Morris 16-13.
Meanwhile, Banbury Borough’s Erica Brown and Linda Coles were crowned the Oxfordshire unbadged pairs champions at South Oxford.
They beat Thame’s Marthie du Preez and Margaret Boynton in the final after defeating Carterton’s Gill Muir and Lorraine Serjeant in the semi-final.
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise
- FOOTBALL: Leaving North Leigh was not a decision I took lightly - manager Mark Gee
- WOMEN'S FOOTBALL: Captain Kat Nutman leads by example as Oxford United beat Watford
- RUGBY LEAGUE: Oxford RL suffer ninth-straight loss in Doncaster defeat
- FOOTBALL: Lewis Gabbidon lands double honour at Kidlington presentation night
- GOLF: Superb Adam Wootton wins CK Group PGA Kent Open Championship
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list