Banbury Central’s Carole Galletly and Oxford City & County’s Donna Knight have qualified for the National Two Wood Singles Championships at Leamington Spa in August.
Knight squeezed past West Oxford’s Maggie Alderson 15-14 in the Oxfordshire semi-finals, while Galletly beat Banbury Borough’s Margaret Morris 16-13.
Meanwhile, Banbury Borough’s Erica Brown and Linda Coles were crowned the Oxfordshire unbadged pairs champions at South Oxford.
They beat Thame’s Marthie du Preez and Margaret Boynton in the final after defeating Carterton’s Gill Muir and Lorraine Serjeant in the semi-final.
- Kemar Roofe back in training with Oxford United to test ankle injury ahead of season finale
- David Rush backs Oxford United to hold nerve and replicate class of '96
- Mike Ford urges Oxford United not to hand any incentive to rivals
- BAR BILLIARDS: Marlborough Club land Oxford League Section 2 title
- BOWLS: Holders Headington cruise into Oxfordshire League Cup quarter-finals
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell hits the road in Morocco
- WEIGHLIFTING: Oxpower trio lift medals
- GYMNASTICS: Woodstock youngsters win gold in UK regional competition
- NETBALL:Didcot's Helen Grindey is honoured
- ATHLETICS: Les Newell claims victory as Oxford City dominate Mota-vation Series opener