Banbury Central’s Carole Galletly and Oxford City & County’s Donna Knight have qualified for the National Two Wood Singles Championships at Leamington Spa in August.
Knight squeezed past West Oxford’s Maggie Alderson 15-14 in the Oxfordshire semi-finals, while Galletly beat Banbury Borough’s Margaret Morris 16-13.
Meanwhile, Banbury Borough’s Erica Brown and Linda Coles were crowned the Oxfordshire unbadged pairs champions at South Oxford.
They beat Thame’s Marthie du Preez and Margaret Boynton in the final after defeating Carterton’s Gill Muir and Lorraine Serjeant in the semi-final.
- Reaction as Oxford United's Checkatrade Trophy tie is postponed minutes before kick-off
- Oxford United v Bradford City off due to frozen pitch
- Toni Martinez excited by prospect of making Oxford United debut in FA Cup clash with Newcastle United
- Silence from Firoz Kassam as stadium talks continue
- Ryan Taylor: Wembley impossible to ignore for Oxford United in Checkatrade Trophy quarter-final
- DARTS: Oxfordshire close in on promotion race with big win over Gwent
- HOCKEY: Oxford Hawks are held to draw after Kyle Barnes's brace gives them flying start
- FOOTBALL: Ricky Johnson out as Banbury United take on play-off rivals Chesham United
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor return to the top of National League 2 South as Basil Strang stars in Redingensians win
- RUGBY UNION: Banbury unbeaten run ends in Newbury defeat