London Welsh continue their rebuilding ahead of next season's Aviva Premiership campaign after making more six signings - all forwards.
Taione Vea, Ricky Reeves, Shane Cahill, Jack Gilding, Nathan Taylor and Jimmy Litchfield will all link-up with the Exiles, making it ten signings in three days.
Tonga international tighthead prop Vea, 25, tips the scales at nearly 20st and joins Welsh from London Wasps, as does Reeves, who arrived at Adams Park from Bedford Blues in 2013.
A Lance Corporal in the 33 Engineer Regiment bomb disposal unit, who has served in Afghanistan, Reeves helped the Army to victory over the Navy at Twickenham in 2013.
Loosehead prop Cahill, 26, spent two seasons at Rotherham Titans before joining Cornish Pirates in 2013, while tighthead prop Gilding joins Welsh after spending the last two seasons at Italian club Viadana.
Taylor, a 22-year-old hooker, captained the Hartpury College side which were last season crowned National League Two champions by eight points from Ampthill.
Litchfield, 22, is another product of Hartpury and like Taylor played a leading role in the college’s National League Two South and BUCS Championship triumphs last season.
Latest Sport news
- Marvin Johnson impressed with Oxford United's determination to do deal
- ICE HOCKEY: Oxford City Stars unveil new kit
- RACING: Fergus Sweeney excited by Chain of Daisies
- BAR BILLIARDS: Masons Arms stay in title hunt
- Oxford United beat transfer deadline to sign top target Marvin Johnson
- Transfer deadline day - rolling blog
- Oxford United sign defender Charlie Raglan on loan from Chesterfield
- Oxford United strongly linked with late deadline day move for Marvin Johnson
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's Checkatrade Trophy win against Exeter City
- Oxford United youngsters expected to make loan moves to non-league after deadline day