John Booth, principal of the Banbury-based Marussia team, is confident he can resolve the row between drivers Max Chilton and Jules Bianchi following their crash in Canada.
Both men blamed the other for the accident that unfolded at the turn three-four chicane on lap one, which resulted in Bianchi smashing into one wall, while Chilton hit another.
The stewards deemed Chilton at fault as he has been handed a three-place grid penalty for the next race in Austria on June 22.
Booth said: “It’ll be resolved internally and quickly because we are a strong team, and when we get to Austria we’ll all be the best of buddies again.”
- Oxford United's Benji Buchel and Tyler Roberts receive international call-ups
- Joe Rothwell positive despite Oxford United's EFL Cup defeat
- CRICKET: Oxford Downs on brink of Cherwell League top-flight return after winning thriller against Nondies
- AUNT SALLY: Brilliant Kevin Giles impresses with 17-doll haul as Gladiators A ease to victory
- CRICKET: Minster Lovell win double-header for pole position in OCA League Division 1 title race
- Oxford United 2 (Thomas 28, Crowley 90+4), Brighton & HA 4 (Adekugbe 2, LuaLua 76, Manu 81, Hemed 85)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match against Brighton?
- Oxford Utd v Brighton & HA - LIVE
- Oxford United linked with Everton midfielder Ryan Ledson
- Oxford United eye another Championship scalp as Brighton prepare to shuffle their pack