John Booth, principal of the Banbury-based Marussia team, is confident he can resolve the row between drivers Max Chilton and Jules Bianchi following their crash in Canada.
Both men blamed the other for the accident that unfolded at the turn three-four chicane on lap one, which resulted in Bianchi smashing into one wall, while Chilton hit another.
The stewards deemed Chilton at fault as he has been handed a three-place grid penalty for the next race in Austria on June 22.
Booth said: “It’ll be resolved internally and quickly because we are a strong team, and when we get to Austria we’ll all be the best of buddies again.”
- Rochdale 0, Oxford United 4 (Johnson 18, Hall 29, Taylor 53, Ledson 73)
- UPDATES - Rochdale v Oxford United
- Oxford United handed boost with key Rochdale defender serving suspension
- Marvin Johnson looking for more of the same when Oxford United visit Rochdale
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: We’re recharged for busy league and cup schedule
- SWIMMING: David Murphy delivers masterclass to set more records at Arena Pro Swim Series
- TABLE TENNIS: Bicester squeeze past Holton in Aubrey Hughes Handicap Shield opener
- ANGLING: Alan Steele clinches Victory Cup
- INDOOR CRICKET: Chipping Norton and Ruscote title race goes down to the wire
- ON CUE: Q Zone go top of Gentworks Oxford & District Snooker League