Oxford United finalised their pre-season plans this morning when announcing a home clash with AFC Bournemouth on Saturday, August 2.
Gary Waddock's side have six matches in preparation for the new Sky Bet League Two season, two of which will be at the Kassam Stadium.
The U’s also face Championship new boys Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday, July 29th before entertaining Eddie Howe's Bournemouth side four days later.
Confirmed pre-season fixtures:
Saturday 12th July Farnborough (a) 2.00pm
Tuesday 15th July Oxford City (a) 7.45pm
Thursday 17th Colchester United (a) Behind closed doors)
Saturday 19th Didcot Town (a) 3pm
Tuesday 29th Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) 7.45pm
Saturday 2nd AFC Bournemouth (H) 3pm
Latest United news:
- Josh Ashby to stay at Oxford City for season after Oxford United agree extension
- Oxford United sell a third of their tickets before FA Cup opponents are confirmed
- Silly errors cost us dear, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- We studied them all week, but failed to deliver, says Oxford United skipper John Lundstram after AFC Wimbledon defeat
- Neal Ardley disappointed AFC Wimbledon did not score more