Oxford United finalised their pre-season plans this morning when announcing a home clash with AFC Bournemouth on Saturday, August 2.
Gary Waddock's side have six matches in preparation for the new Sky Bet League Two season, two of which will be at the Kassam Stadium.
The U’s also face Championship new boys Wolverhampton Wanderers on Tuesday, July 29th before entertaining Eddie Howe's Bournemouth side four days later.
Confirmed pre-season fixtures:
Saturday 12th July Farnborough (a) 2.00pm
Tuesday 15th July Oxford City (a) 7.45pm
Thursday 17th Colchester United (a) Behind closed doors)
Saturday 19th Didcot Town (a) 3pm
Tuesday 29th Wolverhampton Wanderers (H) 7.45pm
Saturday 2nd AFC Bournemouth (H) 3pm
Latest United news:
- No distractions for Oxford United as Michael Appleton only has eyes on Northampton Town clash
- Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales was aware of Juan Sartori's visit, says Stewart Donald
- Joe Rothwell bidding to shine for Oxford United in final Wembley audition
- Danny Higginbotham thrilled to see fellow Manchester United player Michael Appleton thrive as Oxford United head coach
- Oxford United to play it safe as John Lundstram must prove his fitness