Aoife Clark came from behind to pip Izzy Taylor and lead home an Oxfordshire one-two at the Equi-Trek Bramham International Horse Trials in west Yorkshire.
Taylor, from Aynho, near Banbury, led throughout the dressage and cross-country phases on Orlando.
But Clark, who is based at Middle Barton, jumped clear in the showjumping on Fenyas Elegance to finish on a score of 46.2 penalties, which piled the pressure on he rival.
Taylor was last to go, but a fence down early in her round meant that Irish-born rider Clark triumphed on the ten-year-old chestnut mare, who she won the Blenheim International on last September.
The four faults gave Taylor a final score of 46.9, and left her in second spot.
- Oxford United's Benji Buchel and Tyler Roberts receive international call-ups
- Joe Rothwell positive despite Oxford United's EFL Cup defeat
- CRICKET: Oxford Downs on brink of Cherwell League top-flight return after winning thriller against Nondies
- AUNT SALLY: Brilliant Kevin Giles impresses with 17-doll haul as Gladiators A ease to victory
- CRICKET: Minster Lovell win double-header for pole position in OCA League Division 1 title race
- Oxford United 2 (Thomas 28, Crowley 90+4), Brighton & HA 4 (Adekugbe 2, LuaLua 76, Manu 81, Hemed 85)
- Who was Oxford United's man of the match against Brighton?
- Oxford Utd v Brighton & HA - LIVE
- Oxford United linked with Everton midfielder Ryan Ledson
- Oxford United eye another Championship scalp as Brighton prepare to shuffle their pack