OXFORD United has announced that a permanent singing section will be included in the Kassam Stadium’s East Stand next season.
The announcement follows talks between the club and fans group the Yellow Army over the scheme to boost the atmosphere at home games.
A section of 100 seats in the heart of the stand have been allocated to the so-called “Yellow Noise” section.
Fans can now buy season tickets for the area or have their existing season tickets moved to the zone.
Latest United news:
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's draw with Charlton Athletic
- Oxford United 1 (Maguire 67), Charlton Athletic 1 (Jackson pen 54)
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: Charlton will be a tough test but we’re ready to challenge
- Grateful Marvin Johnson aiming to repay Oxford United fans with goal against Charlton
- Oxford United position will be clearer after big week, says Derek Fazackerley