OXFORD United has announced that a permanent singing section will be included in the Kassam Stadium’s East Stand next season.
The announcement follows talks between the club and fans group the Yellow Army over the scheme to boost the atmosphere at home games.
A section of 100 seats in the heart of the stand have been allocated to the so-called “Yellow Noise” section.
Fans can now buy season tickets for the area or have their existing season tickets moved to the zone.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United beat transfer deadline to sign top target Marvin Johnson
- Transfer deadline day - rolling blog
- Oxford United sign defender Charlie Raglan on loan from Chesterfield
- Oxford United strongly linked with late deadline day move for Marvin Johnson
- VIDEO: Highlights from Oxford United's Checkatrade Trophy win against Exeter City