OXFORD United has announced that a permanent singing section will be included in the Kassam Stadium’s East Stand next season.
The announcement follows talks between the club and fans group the Yellow Army over the scheme to boost the atmosphere at home games.
A section of 100 seats in the heart of the stand have been allocated to the so-called “Yellow Noise” section.
Fans can now buy season tickets for the area or have their existing season tickets moved to the zone.
Latest United news:
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton
- Oxford United to discover EFL Trophy opponents in draw tomorrow
- Tough pre-season games are helping Oxford United get set for League One, says Chey Dunkley
- Liam Sercombe gets fitness boost but Oxford United await news on Alex MacDonald scan
- Ryan Taylor is fit and raring to go for Oxford United this season