Due to drainage problems with their ground, Slough attempted to play their Division 1 home match with Banbury at the St Catherine’s College Ground, Marston, Oxford.
The league had given Slough permission to seek a new venue. so that the game could go ahead.
However, when that ground was hit by heavy rain on Saturday morning, the match was abandoned before play got under way.
This was frustrating for Banbury, who topped the table at the start of the day.
They now share the leadership with Burnham, who defeated Harefield.
Latest Sport news
- Dealing with Firoz Kassam has been a weakness of mine, admits Oxford United chairman Darryl Eales
- Oxford United strategy is based on one player sale a summer, says Darryl Eales
- CRICKET: Warborough & Shillingford bowler Tim Chamberlain takes all ten wickets
- FOOTBALL: St Edmunds Under 18s bow out with double celebration
- AUNT SALLY: Roger Goodall and Pip Goulding lead New Club's comeback victory
- FOOTBALL: Summertown crowned champions after one defeat all season
- CRICKET: Witney Swifts flying high after George Seacole's all-round show
- CRICKET: Horspath slide to defeat as Waqar Mohammed takes five
- Darryl Eales: Takeover rumours 'unhelpful' to Oxford United's player recruitment
- DARTS: Democrats find it hard in ODDA top-flight opener