Due to drainage problems with their ground, Slough attempted to play their Division 1 home match with Banbury at the St Catherine’s College Ground, Marston, Oxford.
The league had given Slough permission to seek a new venue. so that the game could go ahead.
However, when that ground was hit by heavy rain on Saturday morning, the match was abandoned before play got under way.
This was frustrating for Banbury, who topped the table at the start of the day.
They now share the leadership with Burnham, who defeated Harefield.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United sign striker Kane Hemmings from Dundee in six-figure move
- WATCH: Videos of Oxford United's new signing Kane Hemmings scoring for Dundee
- Oxford United set for double signing to boost firepower after friendly defeat by Brighton
- Oxford United's EFL Trophy group opponents include Chelsea and Swindon Town + POLL
- CRICKET: Tom Condon's century keeps up Aston Rowant's Cherwell title challenge
- AUNT SALLY: Darren Cox's super 16 renews Florence Park's title bid
- CRICKET: Rob Owen's super century helps Faringdon bounce back with Charlbury victory
- Oxford United 0, Brighton & Hove Albion 4 (Knockaert 17, Cadman 67, Hemed 76 & 85)
- Updates - Oxford United v Brighton & HA
- Oxford United willing to pay fee to sign goalscorer - Michael Appleton