Due to drainage problems with their ground, Slough attempted to play their Division 1 home match with Banbury at the St Catherine’s College Ground, Marston, Oxford.
The league had given Slough permission to seek a new venue. so that the game could go ahead.
However, when that ground was hit by heavy rain on Saturday morning, the match was abandoned before play got under way.
This was frustrating for Banbury, who topped the table at the start of the day.
They now share the leadership with Burnham, who defeated Harefield.
Latest Sport news
- BRADLEY SMITH COLUMN: I'm so excited about big challenge ahead of new MotoGP season
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton backs young guns to reach the top if they keep learning
- BAR BILLIARDS: Berinsfield stun Masons in Oxford League
- MOTOR RACING: Lance Stroll stays calm ahead of his Formula debut in Melbourne
- RUGBY UNION: Round-up of the Oxfordshire Under 14 and 15 finals
- ATHLETICS: Paul Fernandez secures second at Banbury 15
- Oxon Senior Cup semi-final between Oxford United and Banbury United is postponed
- Michael Appleton frustrated as errors undermine Oxford United display
- Darryl Eales expects Oxford United to have increased playing budget next season
- Wallingford Town pipped in semi-final