Due to drainage problems with their ground, Slough attempted to play their Division 1 home match with Banbury at the St Catherine’s College Ground, Marston, Oxford.
The league had given Slough permission to seek a new venue. so that the game could go ahead.
However, when that ground was hit by heavy rain on Saturday morning, the match was abandoned before play got under way.
This was frustrating for Banbury, who topped the table at the start of the day.
They now share the leadership with Burnham, who defeated Harefield.
Latest Sport news
- Update: Former Oxford United teammates make glowing tribute to 'leader' Paul McCarthy
- Chris Maguire urges Oxford United to use agonising FA Cup defeat as play-off spur
- Oxford United fans' chat
- Oxford United head coach Michael Appleton disappointed by soft goals conceded at Middlesbrough
- John Lundstram humbled by massive Oxford United following at Riverside Stadium
- Aitor Karanka relieved after Middlesbrough edge past Oxford United
- FOOTBALL: Lee Henderson heads Oxford City to victory over Hemel Hempstead Town
- FOOTBALL: Didcot Town earn draw and Kidlington win, but North Leigh and Wantage Town suffer defeats
- FOOTBALL: George Nash earns Banbury United a point, but draw hampers play-off bid
- WEEKEND RESULTS: February 18-19