Due to drainage problems with their ground, Slough attempted to play their Division 1 home match with Banbury at the St Catherine’s College Ground, Marston, Oxford.
The league had given Slough permission to seek a new venue. so that the game could go ahead.
However, when that ground was hit by heavy rain on Saturday morning, the match was abandoned before play got under way.
This was frustrating for Banbury, who topped the table at the start of the day.
They now share the leadership with Burnham, who defeated Harefield.
Latest Sport news
- Chris Maguire loving life at Oxford United – but it's 'too early' for contract talks
- Rob Hall eyes final fitness milestone in Oxford United's clash with Oldham Athletic
- Young Oxford United squad need me to be an assertive leader – Michael Appleton
- Oldham Athletic skipper calls for FA Cup response at Oxford United
- BOXING: Ex-world champion Steve Collins sees Oxford fighters star
- FOOTBALL: John Brough bidding to make more history for North Leigh in Trophy
- FOOTBALL: Banbury United boosted as Conor McDonagh turns down move to rivals
- FOOTBALL: Mike Fondop returns to give Oxford City a big lift
- RUGBY UNION: Chinnor sign London Welsh hooker Koree Britton to boost title hopes
- Oxford United boss Michael Appleton wishes departing loanee Dan Crowley well ahead of Dutch move from Arsenal