Due to drainage problems with their ground, Slough attempted to play their Division 1 home match with Banbury at the St Catherine’s College Ground, Marston, Oxford.
The league had given Slough permission to seek a new venue. so that the game could go ahead.
However, when that ground was hit by heavy rain on Saturday morning, the match was abandoned before play got under way.
This was frustrating for Banbury, who topped the table at the start of the day.
They now share the leadership with Burnham, who defeated Harefield.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- DARTS: Pairs whitewash seals it for Challow British Legion
- Johnny Mullins the high-profile departure as Oxford United announce retained list
- Callum O'Dowda praised by Martin O'Neill after first Ireland training session
- CRICKET: Sabin shines as Banbury beat weather to stay top
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire suffer fourth successive defeat in Trophy
- GOLF: Pepperell secures top-ten finish in Ireland with superb 66
- MOTORSPORT: Bradley Smith happy with improved performance in Italy
- WEEKEND RESULTS May 21-22
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to make mark with Republic of Ireland squad