Oxfordshire rider Izzy Taylor served emphatic notice of her World Equestrian Games selection credentials by delivering a dazzling dressage performance at the Equi-Trek Brabham International Horse Trials yesterday.
Six days after winning the Tattersalls CCI three-star event in Ireland on Allercombe Ellie, Taylor took charge in Yorkshire.
Taylor, who lives at Aynho near Banbury, and is ranked 17th in the world, posted a score of 28.1 penalties with Orlando, a horse she only took the ride on this time last year.
Latest Sport news
- Sheffield United 2 (Sharp 65, Wilson 73), Oxford United 1 (Hemmings 16)
- LIVE - Sheffield United v Oxford United
- Oxford United forward Chris Maguire eager to keep Sheffield United quiet
- MICHAEL APPLETON COLUMN: It is crucial we start well to silence the home support
- MOTORSPORT: Williams duo Bottas and Massa ready for Spa test
- CRICKET: Oxfordshire beat Bedfordshire in final to win Wormsley T20
- FOOTBALL: Oxford United Women's captain Kat Nutman could return at Durham
- CRICKET: Max Smith's super spell speeds Oxford Under 17s to second national title in three years
- ANGLING: Champions Drennan win again thanks to the Hobbs
- Patient Joe Rothwell hoping first Oxford United start left a lasting impression