Oxfordshire rider Izzy Taylor served emphatic notice of her World Equestrian Games selection credentials by delivering a dazzling dressage performance at the Equi-Trek Brabham International Horse Trials yesterday.
Six days after winning the Tattersalls CCI three-star event in Ireland on Allercombe Ellie, Taylor took charge in Yorkshire.
Taylor, who lives at Aynho near Banbury, and is ranked 17th in the world, posted a score of 28.1 penalties with Orlando, a horse she only took the ride on this time last year.
Latest Sport news
- Rob Hall sets up two goals on Oxford United return
- UPDATE: New ticket details for Oxford United's FA Cup tie at Merstham announced
- Ex-Oxford United striker Jefferson Louis loving return to area with Oxford City – 32 transfers later
- FOOTBALL: Sam Barder is Didcot’s match-winner while Banbury and Kidlington earn draws and Wantage are thrashed
- FOOTBALL: Mansfield Road stay top of Oxfordshire Senior League
- FOOTBALL: North Berks leaders Berinsfield are in seventh heaven
- FOOTBALL: Damini Bhagat bags five as unbeaten Oxford City girls prove too strong
- FOOTBALL: Oxfordshire Schools are beaten in first match
- Ryan Ledson and Rob Hall to deliver twin boost for Oxford United tomorrow
- GOLF: Eddie Pepperell focused on ensuring losing European Tour card is just a minor setback