Oxfordshire rider Izzy Taylor served emphatic notice of her World Equestrian Games selection credentials by delivering a dazzling dressage performance at the Equi-Trek Brabham International Horse Trials yesterday.
Six days after winning the Tattersalls CCI three-star event in Ireland on Allercombe Ellie, Taylor took charge in Yorkshire.
Taylor, who lives at Aynho near Banbury, and is ranked 17th in the world, posted a score of 28.1 penalties with Orlando, a horse she only took the ride on this time last year.
Latest Sport news
- Oxford United net glamour pre-season date with Premier League champions Leicester City
- Oxford United add Barnet trip to pre-season schedule
- FOOTBALL: Teams to play in tournament in memory of Derek Measor
- FOOTBALL: Charlbury Town Under 12s land national title with 2-0 victory at King Power Stadium
- CRICKET: Cherwell League round-up – Dominant Cumnor again thwarted by weather
- CRICKET: OCA League round-up – Atkins stars as Charlbury beat Stonesfield and the rain
- AUNT SALLY: Magnificent Andy Lewis goes close to joining the maximum men in Greene King Oxford & District League
- Oxford United will not blow salary structure for summer signings, says boss Michael Appleton
- Oxford United's Kemar Roofe is front-runner in PFA poll for League Two player of the season
- Callum O'Dowda hoping to live up to Republic of Ireland boss Martin O'Neill's high praise