Oxfordshire rider Izzy Taylor served emphatic notice of her World Equestrian Games selection credentials by delivering a dazzling dressage performance at the Equi-Trek Brabham International Horse Trials yesterday.
Six days after winning the Tattersalls CCI three-star event in Ireland on Allercombe Ellie, Taylor took charge in Yorkshire.
Taylor, who lives at Aynho near Banbury, and is ranked 17th in the world, posted a score of 28.1 penalties with Orlando, a horse she only took the ride on this time last year.
Latest Sport news
- Josh Ashby to stay at Oxford City for season after Oxford United agree extension
- Oxford United sell a third of their tickets before FA Cup opponents are confirmed
- Silly errors cost us dear, says Oxford United boss Michael Appleton
- MOTORSPORT: Felipe Massa returns to Williams as Valtteri Bottas completes Mercedes switch
- Oxford United fans' chat
- We studied them all week, but failed to deliver, says Oxford United skipper John Lundstram after AFC Wimbledon defeat
- Neal Ardley disappointed AFC Wimbledon did not score more
- Rob Hall gutted his early Oxford United goal counts for nothing
- FOOTBALL: Conor McDonagh’s strike lifts Banbury United to edge of play-offs
- FOOTBALL: Frustrated Oxford City are caught three times as they fail to put Concord Rangers away